Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    replied
    Can you point to any particular users' profiles?

John

Leave a comment:

• shadowbreed
    replied
    yup seeing it too

Leave a comment:

• Joshs
    replied
    Yes, and I am randomly going through the users right now and seeing this still...

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshs
    What bug? Looking through peoples profiles (even mine, until I posted the bug), the last post date was out of sync with the ACTUAL last post date...
    it was ?

Leave a comment:

• Joshs
    replied
    What bug? Looking through peoples profiles (even mine, until I posted the bug), the last post date was out of sync with the ACTUAL last post date...

Leave a comment:

• Syphin
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    read http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=19021

Thnx... ^^

-Syphin

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    What bug?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/membe...fo&userid=5137

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/membe...fo&userid=6056

Leave a comment:

• Joshs
    replied
    Still no one notices the bug I found...

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Fair enough, i wish my board was big enough to worry about hacking more admin features in!

Do you have any other admins apart from yourself who work on the site?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by merk

Damn, wouldnt it be easier to run the normal forums, then setup the new ones alongside it?....

How big is your SQL dump? and i take it that it takes a long time to rebuild?
    well right now the mysql database is 550mb or 240mb compressed

alot of my customisations are template based... plus alot of the stuff is in admin panel anyway i.e hacks to view and browse attachments, server load, graphical stats for posts/threads and per member stats etc

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Syphin
    Hey, I got a Q,
    How do i stop my members from linking attatchments outside of my board? That seems to happen alot for me... O.o

-Syphin
    read http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=19021

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    heh yeah it's gonna be fun

i might take a whole week downtime to do it.. i want to add some other stuff and tweak my design some more

got to dump my search index and rebuild it after i have added custom badwords into the badword.php file... i need to change min characters from 4 to 3 for searchs on my forum
    Damn, wouldnt it be easier to run the normal forums, then setup the new ones alongside it?....

How big is your SQL dump? and i take it that it takes a long time to rebuild?

Leave a comment:

• Syphin
    replied
    Hey, I got a Q,
    How do i stop my members from linking attatchments outside of my board? That seems to happen alot for me... O.o

-Syphin

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    Originally posted by floleb7
    hum...... bug ?

in online.php kier appears in bold but not in index.php
    Yes it was. We caught it and fixed it (although you won't see the change here at the moment)

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkReaper

This has been discussed in other threads. Attachments are stored to the DB to prevent malicious use of them. For example, if someone created a php script, and uploaded it as an attachment, if this were stored as a file...well, things could get messy
    that's not what i meant. regardless, i said. the database method would be recommended if it has less "issues", but having a choice is always good. those that know how to protect directories with .htaccess might find their needs better met by storing avatars and attachments as files. i'm not arguing which method is better so much as i'm advocating that having the choice is better.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X