Is vb 2.something nice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razzie
    According to freddies site, who seems to be using the latest edtion, this may be 'Version 2.2.0'
    touché
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On Forum Home we see Forum Leaders

http://vbulletin.com/forum/showgroups.php?s=

Nice

Perhaps the email column as well.
      Have a great day :)
      http://www.StopScum.com

Comment

Whoa... a little late on this.

I like it, but I think the e-mail/print/etc. links at the bottom of the forumdisplay template should be centered. Nice.
        Marc James
        Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
        Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

is there a public link to the showgroups thing? i can't find it linked to anywhere else on the forums.

Comment

Bottom-right of the front page next to the login/logout code.

I also integrated it into my memberlist:
            http://board.tubescan.com/memberlist.php

Comment

you know what might be nice is to have a few different default styles included with vbulletin... complete with template sets, colors, etc.

Comment

suggestions on that same note:

one template like the default is right now, a "lite" template that gets rid of a good portion of the graphics (less bandwidth), and if you felt like playing musical html code you might try some different layouts...

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Write
                  Version 2.MacRulrs, I would tell every Mac site to buy vBulletin.

What platform do the programmers program on and use? Mac or (Shudder) PC?
                  I believe I'd be correct in saying that all the staff primarily use PC, though we (most of us at least) use Linux for servers.

Comment

Obviosuly PC is the only way to go. Mac computer suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred
                      Obviosuly PC is the only way to go. Mac computer suck.
                      Fred you'd better watch out for Jakeman or he might throw a cream pie in your face soon.
                      Well, there it is.
                      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

• Originally posted by tubedogg
                        Bottom-right of the front page next to the login/logout code.

I also integrated it into my memberlist:
                        http://board.tubescan.com/memberlist.php
                        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Originally posted by mjames
                          Whoa... a little late on this.

I like it, but I think the e-mail/print/etc. links at the bottom of the forumdisplay template should be centered. Nice.
                          i actually put those up at the top of the threads myself
                          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeman
                            you know what might be nice is to have a few different default styles included with vbulletin... complete with template sets, colors, etc.
                            Well, there were some - a LONG time ago (remember creamsicle or whatever they were called)

Hows about getting those back out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Brown

Well, there were some - a LONG time ago (remember creamsicle or whatever they were called)

Hows about getting those back out?
                              there was ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by eva2000
                                there was ?????
                                Yes, there are about a dozen or so different styles available on the v2 beta boards.... we were (and I assume still are) planning on release those at some point, but I know they need to be cleaned up first.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X