No announcement yet.

Is vb 2.something nice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The clickable smilie code hack does not work 100% on all browsers so we can not include it. When it does than we will We don't need it to go to the cursor on every browser but we do need it to at least insert at the end. I know very little javascript so I can't do anything to help it along.

Comment

It doesn't work 100% on all browsers but it doesn't break those that don't support it...

Comment

Well according to Kier he got it to crash.. Prove me otherwise in the thread I opened about it and I will put it in.

Comment

hmm
          getting better
          will this version allow admins to choose between access masks and forum password?
          just a thought
          voted yes
          You're my Prince of Peace
          And I will live my life for You

Comment

like I see that there has been a few template changes...like online is under that reply..

Comment

I dread all the hacks I'll need to add back in Damn me and my hack addiction!!

Guess I'll have to figure out that Beyond Compare thingamy

Comment

I like the users browsing this forum thingy a lot, cool new features!!
                Windows: ctrl+alt+del

Comment

online gif in showthread.php is gone
                  oops
                  no its not
                  You're my Prince of Peace
                  And I will live my life for You

Comment

Dont like multichoice. but the rest is dope.

Comment

OK, when will this be released? I was about to do some major hacking to the mark read hack this weekend, but I guess I won't!

Can't say I don't mind. I'll work on other stuff.

Ethan

Comment

I dont like the pagenav bar. Looks ikonboard-ish. I hope it'll be easy to revert to the look of earlier versions.
                        forums: pcfx.cc
                        gallery: here

Comment

Wait a second....

I guess I'll still be hacking the mark read using database code in, since I just logged off and back on and it marked everything read. I thought it was going to be persistent, but I guess they're still using cookies, I think????

Ethan

Comment

Originally posted by ethank
                            I thought it was going to be persistent, but I guess they're still using cookies, I think????
                            Yes, two cookies (for right now)....

Comment

Found a rather annoying "bug". If you use the forum's Default Thread View, the Show Messages From: dropdown menu in Private Messages is defaulted to Last Day (even though this forum's default is Last 100 Days, I beleive). At first, it displays all PM's. But when you start to navigate thru your folders, it begins to use the Last Day setting, hiding all PM's.

Comment

yes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X