X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by floleb7
    hum...... bug ?

in online.php kier appears in bold but not in index.php
    Yes it was. We caught it and fixed it (although you won't see the change here at the moment)

Comment

• Hey, I got a Q,
      How do i stop my members from linking attatchments outside of my board? That seems to happen alot for me... O.o

-Syphin

Comment

• Originally posted by eva2000
        heh yeah it's gonna be fun

i might take a whole week downtime to do it.. i want to add some other stuff and tweak my design some more

got to dump my search index and rebuild it after i have added custom badwords into the badword.php file... i need to change min characters from 4 to 3 for searchs on my forum
        Damn, wouldnt it be easier to run the normal forums, then setup the new ones alongside it?....

How big is your SQL dump? and i take it that it takes a long time to rebuild?

Comment

• Originally posted by Syphin
          Hey, I got a Q,
          How do i stop my members from linking attatchments outside of my board? That seems to happen alot for me... O.o

-Syphin
          read http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=19021
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Originally posted by merk

Damn, wouldnt it be easier to run the normal forums, then setup the new ones alongside it?....

How big is your SQL dump? and i take it that it takes a long time to rebuild?
            well right now the mysql database is 550mb or 240mb compressed

alot of my customisations are template based... plus alot of the stuff is in admin panel anyway i.e hacks to view and browse attachments, server load, graphical stats for posts/threads and per member stats etc
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Fair enough, i wish my board was big enough to worry about hacking more admin features in!

Do you have any other admins apart from yourself who work on the site?

Comment

• Still no one notices the bug I found...

Comment

• What bug?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/membe...fo&userid=5137

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/membe...fo&userid=6056

Comment

• Originally posted by eva2000
                    read http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=19021

Thnx... ^^

-Syphin

Comment

• What bug? Looking through peoples profiles (even mine, until I posted the bug), the last post date was out of sync with the ACTUAL last post date...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshs
                        What bug? Looking through peoples profiles (even mine, until I posted the bug), the last post date was out of sync with the ACTUAL last post date...
                        it was ?

Comment

• Yes, and I am randomly going through the users right now and seeing this still...

Comment

• yup seeing it too
                            Windows: ctrl+alt+del

Comment

• Can you point to any particular users' profiles?

John
                              John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X