No announcement yet.

cs.net swith to Ikonboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syles and template are customizable and had nothing to do with the board.

It would be nice to see if vb made other modules to plug into other db as well such as MS-SQL, Oracle, postgresql and etc.
    <sig removed because it violated the forum rules. Two requests were sent but ignored>

Comment

What's cs.net? www.cs.net reveals an ISP...

Comment

Originally posted by drumsy
        What's cs.net? www.cs.net reveals an ISP...
        they mean www.counter-strike.net
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

CS = My fav. online game =)

Comment

Hey, Ikonboard is damn fine, ok?
            Sure it was ugly a while back, but it looks great, works great, and has some neat features.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Agree with Firefly. I didn't mean to make IB down in my earlier post. I use it on another project. And I know that there's development on mySQL but not yet available. It's just that I think vBulletin is more powerful. But if I'd go for a Perl board, would be sure IB.
              Ueli

Comment

Originally posted by orca
                Agree with Firefly. I didn't mean to make IB down in my earlier post. I use it on another project. And I know that there's development on mySQL but not yet available. It's just that I think vBulletin is more powerful. But if I'd go for a Perl board, would be sure IB.
                I agree... like I said ealier it seems faster now than previously when they are using UBB.
                <sig removed because it violated the forum rules. Two requests were sent but ignored>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X