Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a vBulletin Expert

Hi,

I've been tasked with recruiting a vBulletin Expert for a client for a 6 month contract role based in their offices in the UK. Chelmsford (Essex) to be precise but they might consider a remote worker if they could spend a day or two in the office each week. I'm not having much luck in all honesty so I thought what better place to turn to than on the vBulletin forum itself! In the absence of a jobs section on the forum I'm not really sure where is the best place to post such an opportunity? If there's a better place, perhaps on another site even please let me know!

You can view the full job description along with how to apply by clicking through from here:

www.enov8.co.uk

Any help is gratefully received.

www.vBulletin.org is generally the place to find workers and such. (They have a "Requests For Paid Services" forum)
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Nick. I'll take a look at that forum as well.

Comment

Also, you'll need to be more specific, what exactly do you need? A new skin/integration of the current site design? Setting up the forum for use? Community management? More?
        What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Thanks for the reply Razasharp, I have included a link to the full description, is this specific enough?

http://www.enov8.co.uk/current-vacancies.html

Comment

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules

You can try posting in the 'Requests for Paid Services' forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Apologies Steve, please feel free to remove this thread if you wish I have already posted over on vBulletin.org.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X