Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Topic: My Spidermech Rendering

http://mx3d.org/vb/showthread.php3?threadid=1117

You know, with all the reflection maps for Raytracing, I thought Max would surely crash or take forever to render, but surprisingly it only took me around 2 minutes, if that. Of course the Raytracing materials dont have AA on, and its only 800x600, but still pretty impressive how it handled the renderer. Scanline baby

I wanna try Brazil, but I dont know much about it plus it takes forever to do. Even the final version I hear isnt much of an improvement speedwise compared to the Alpha, and for $1500 I think I'll pass, or at least check out Final Render..

edit: btw I updated the render, bluring the reflections and removing the raytracing on the model itself. I think it looks cleaner.
    Last edited by Mr. X; Wed 24 Oct '01, 10:17pm.
    forums: pcfx.cc
    gallery: here

I know how to use the pen tool in photoshop lol..

Great work man, all the raytracking, splines, knurbs and stuff sounded like a foreign language to me, but I am persevering in trying to become 3d guru!
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X