No announcement yet.

Firefox 3.5 loses connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only issue I have is that Firebug seems to be quite buggy on this version. Every issue that I have had can be traced back to that plugin.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Only issue I have is that Firebug seems to be quite buggy on this version. Every issue that I have had can be traced back to that plugin.
      Yeah, I uninstalled that as well. Web developer add on works just as well.
      Bob- (pank)
      pankpages.com / http://twitter.com/_pank

Comment

Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
        Same here. Many of my members report the same issue with FF tabs freezing on vb pages. However, after waiting they often become usable again.

I posted a bug report on this, but no one posted that they could reproduce this.
        If you reported it as a bug on here it's not the vB software it's FF buggering up.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

FF 3.5.1 is incompatible with Google Desktop Search 1.1 and it will not let me uninstall it.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            FF 3.5.1 is incompatible with Google Desktop Search 1.1 and it will not let me uninstall it.
            That's a weird one.....
            You might want to get rid of Google Desktop search.
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

thank god I didnt install this yet. I dont understandd why people are so quick to install the newest ver of FF. its always buggy

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
                thank god I didnt install this yet. I dont understandd why people are so quick to install the newest ver of FF. its always buggy
                It seems that in this case, the only thing that is buggy are the add-ons. I haven't had a single issue, quirk or bug encountered and I've been running it since beta.
                Regards,
                Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  It seems that in this case, the only thing that is buggy are the add-ons. I haven't had a single issue, quirk or bug encountered and I've been running it since beta.

yea I hear ya. but FF is worthless to me without some of my add ons.

Comment

It's still doing it. Have been having hassles on another vBulletin forum today.
                    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
                      It's still doing it. Have been having hassles on another vBulletin forum today.
                      I think 3.5.1 is still flakey on my Mac. PC seems to be oK.
                      ...steven
                      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X