Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please take any vBSEO issues to their forums. This is not the place to discuss them. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    replied
    vbseo.com has been down for some few minutes. One of the tech finally replied but they seem to be beating the bushes with the forum URL update. Obviously they want you to pay the renewal fee and not complying with their own policy. Perhaps the license policy is being revised as we speak since vbseo is down right now.

Why does vbseo make it so difficult for their customers.

Hello ,

This ticket was asigned to another staff member but as i realized your urgency i am responding in bahalf of him.

vBSEO license transferes are handled via Support Ticket only and only acive License owners are eligible to create a support ticket. vBSEO License transfer policy clearly indicates that you need to have an active license.

http://www.vbseo.com/f55/transfer-po...license-17360/
    "All vBSEO customers MAY update their forum URL, or update their existing license from one forum URL to another, as long as the transfer is NOT to another person. Additionally, DOMAIN changes may only be permitted 1 time within a 90 DAY period."

Contradiction.

Leave a comment:

• Lizard King
    replied
    If you want to discuss any vBSEO policies , you should use vBSEO.com forums to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    replied
    I did apply and responded via the vBSEO ticket support. But the response has been really slow for some reason.

And this is not for a license transfer, it is a forum URL update by the same owner.
    "All vBSEO customers MAY update their forum URL, or update their existing license from one forum URL to another, as long as the transfer is NOT to another person. Additionally, DOMAIN changes may only be permitted 1 time within a 90 DAY period."

Leave a comment:

• Lizard King
    replied
    vBSEO license transfers are only handled through support ticket system . Only active license owners are eligible for vBSEO Priority Support. Therefor you need to have an active license to transfer vBSEO to another domain. You can also check vBSEO License Transfer Policy at http://www.vbseo.com/f55/transfer-po...license-17360/ .

The questions about vBSEO and vBSEO Policies should be directly asked at vBSEO.com forums.

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    replied
    Originally posted by pank View Post
    Seems odd to me? By looking at their EULA it says:

http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/license/
    Appreciate the info pank! I contacted them yesterday but the response has been very slow.

Leave a comment:

• veenuisthebest
    replied
    I would second that, but its an addictive software lol.

It simply doesn't make sense to renew vbseo now, they don't charge additional (unlike vbulletin) if you renew after a certain period of time. Renew ONLY when they have an update and you NEED it.

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    I would not renew vBSEO. It is a waste of money in my opinion. Yet factor in I started using other SEO alternatives recently.

Leave a comment:

• 1QuickSI
    replied
    Originally posted by Kwak View Post
    Would you wait for vB4 and renew that for 60 or pay 35 for vbseo renewal?
    There is no guarantee that you will get VB4 for your renewal. Unfortunatly the official word is you have to wait around the time VB4 is released (August being last gusstimate that I have seen) for them to figure out what they are going to do.

Leave a comment:

• pank
    replied
    Seems odd to me? By looking at their EULA it says:

VBSEO LICENSE SALE AND/OR TRANSFER
    Crawlability Inc. allows vBSEO customers to update their forum URL, or to change from one URL to another, provided the new location is "owned by the same customer", and is NOT being transferred to another party for sale, or for any other purpose.
    http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/license/

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    started a poll Share the Love vB renewal or vBseo renewal?

vB renewal or vBseo renewal?

vBulletin4 for $60
    87.50%
    vBSEO for $35
    12.50%
    Hi
    I had to register a new domain for my forum due to a legal complaint so I transferred over vB licensesuccessfully. However vBseo wants to milk the money from their customer by charging renewal fee if you want to transfer the expired license. Wow so that sucks.

Would you wait for vB4 and renew that for 60 or pay 35 for vbseo renewal?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X