• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitmancode47
    replied
    You must register before viewing this forum

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30
    Do you have to be licensed too? i heard you did.?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by MaRµ View Post

Hope someone can recommend other thing.

Thanks anyway
    Although what your asking for is similar to a CMS you are going to need some custom work, if you're willing to pay even a little for some work, you would get a much better response at vBulletin.org's Paid Services..

You must register before viewing this forum

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    replied
    Love has born between vbulleting users

Well, I didnt said "free"... but thanks for your "google link"... anyway all is about blogs, joomla, etc... is not usefull for me.

Hope someone can recommend other thing.

Thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    Dedicated to hitmancode47
    I will treasure the shrine

Maru: "Hello costumer"
    Costumer: "Hello Maru, I want to see my personal "Sworn statement of taxes""
    Maru: "Ok costumer, please go to www.mywebpage.com REGISTER YOUR SELF and them you can see your private content that I made for you, because you are paying me to be your accountant"
    Costumer: "Thanks maru, you rock"
    Maru: I know... all say the same...
    Wow impressive roleplay

It sounds to me like you are looking for a CMS system (Content Management System)

As you said you want it free of charge. Your looking for "Open Source"

Dedicated to Maru

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    replied
    Dedicated to hitmancode47

Maru: "Hello costumer"
    Costumer: "Hello Maru, I want to see my personal "Sworn statement of taxes""
    Maru: "Ok costumer, please go to www.mywebpage.com REGISTER YOUR SELF and them you can see your private content that I made for you, because you are paying me to be your accountant"
    Costumer: "Thanks maru, you rock"
    Maru: I know... all say the same...

Well, now hitmancode47, imagine yourself a website, and a login box, when "costumer" login hi can see just what i want to.... and when you did It, imagine that I have a lot of costumer and a lot of content.... and of course, that content MUST BE PRIVATED.

If you need more help to understand I´ll try with a draw, bu at this time I suppose that you have It.. dont you?

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    Im sorry I dont have very good English, but with a little imagination I think you can understandme well...
    Allow me to re-phrase

"I aint got a clue what your talkin about"

try to elaborate more

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Or maybe a wiki could sort your needs?

Such as wikimedia?

Leave a comment:

• WildRover
    replied
    Wordpress maybe?

Leave a comment:

• cheat-master30
    replied
    I think he means a CMS, aka some system to build websites, let users comment on page, give different user permissions for adding/editing pages, etc.

CMS = Content Management System

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    replied
    Im sorry I dont have very good English, but with a little imagination I think you can understandme well...

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    I dont need a forum, a need a "prefabricated" web site how manage users... something LIKE vbulletin, but no a comunity of discussion...
    you need a prefabricated website, something like vBulletin, but no community discussion,

Having a very hard time understanding what you are asking for

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    replied
    I dont need a forum, a need a "prefabricated" web site how manage users... something LIKE vbulletin, but no a comunity of discussion...

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    If you mean a free version, search google for free bulletin board

Leave a comment:

• MaRµ
    started a topic Way Off-Topic Non-vb Question :D

Non-vb Question :D

Hello,

I want to knos if exits something like vbulletin software but just for websites.

I mean: I need to built a website with users registration, to make different permision to see the content.

I dont have coding skills so I need something "prefabricated"

Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X