Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The coolest thing in the world.

10/21/2001, Mountain View, CA

Considering your forum topic wouldn't it be cooler if that were Michael Stipe?

Comment

Nice!
      Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
        Considering your forum topic wouldn't it be cooler if that were Michael Stipe?
        Well...I was backstage with REM, but couldn't resist I got my Stipe fix, but the Idol thing was cooler than hell.

I had to be stealthy, so I didn't take too many pictures, here's the only one I got with another performer. This one Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. This was all at the Bridge School Benefit up in Mountain View. A wild and fun two days.

And cause you asked

This was in June.

Ethan

Comment

a somewhat less famous personality, never the less a well to do artist..Miriam Stockley (www.miriam.co.uk), I've not only met her, but we're actually really good friends, and keep great communication .

I run her official site.

Comment

ooooo, can i touch you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              ooooo, can i touch you?
              Get in line

Ethan

Comment

wow. she's hot, especially for a British chick.

I think you should update the bio page, though. talking about a 1999 release in the future tense screams "lack of updating"
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

God

God and his son!

Comment

Looking at those pictures I feel very short

EThan

Comment

i'm am 5'11.5''. it pisses me off sooo bad! i wanna be 6'!

Comment

Lets put it this way: Eddie Vedder and Billy Idol are NOT tall people. Michael Stipe is 5'10 on a good day

EThan

Comment

I've met quite a number of famous people...

All the pictures I had, my ex boyfriend (before my husband) got a hold of them and destroyed them... *kicks him in the shins*

My cousin is a fairly famous singer, and I on a number of occasions was able to go on tour with them (for short stints) when I was in high school.

I've met Veruca Salt, Live, Metallica, Courtney Love & Hole (when she wasn't very sober), Bush, Local H, Marilyn Manson (he's really a nice guy... really he is...), Alice Cooper, Dick Wagner (he's one of the guitarist and masterminds of some of Alice Coopers songs), Lisa Loeb (I sang a song with her when she did a gig in a club in Jacksonville when I lived there in '98), Sarah McLachlan, Jewel, Sheryl Crow, Shawn Colvin, Dixie Chicks, Queen Latifah, Liz Phair, Susanne Vega.

I met a lot of the female singers above, when I sent to over 1/2 dozen Lilith Fair shows over the years.

My band was suppose to audition for Lilith Fair in '99... But an emergency came up with one of our guitarists, and we were unable to make it to the audition. Even though, I'm pretty sure we would've made it in (yes we were that good!).

I'm shutting up now... no pictures to show... [email protected] ex boyfriend....

Tonya

Comment

i met william shatner, deforest kelly and leonard nemoy at a star trek convention!

who wants to touch me?

Comment

Good question, who would want to touch you after that?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X