International Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Customer

How many of you belong to the "International Customer"??

My site is in Singapore...and untill now after paying my license fees via International bank draft from my local post office and sending ti via registered air mail..I did not received any news yet..

Its been 3 weeks already..How long does it usually takes a mail form Singapore sended to USA via registered airmail??
    iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Mail to the USA may be slowed somewhat due to the recent troubles... also, some banks (at least here in Australia) can take up to 30 days to clear a bank draft

Have you emailed them to see if they're actually in receipt of your payment?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB
      Mail to the USA may be slowed somewhat due to the recent troubles... also, some banks (at least here in Australia) can take up to 30 days to clear a bank draft

Have you emailed them to see if they're actually in receipt of your payment?
      Yes.....I had..and waiting for their reply...Its 3 weeks already
      iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

that sucks bro. hang in there, james will get back to you when he has time.

Comment

Who/where did you send it to?

If it went to an address in America, then it is something DigiBuy need to deal with, so try mailing [email protected] if you're not getting a response from James.

Otherwise, we will make sure James gets back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X