Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floris, Kier, Mike and Scott: Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who has left, I appreciate your work.
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmancode47 View Post
      Floris during his time at vBulletin was an excellent support staff member, Ive read many good comments about him, and i even have my own.

It was a big shame to see him leave under whatever circumstances they were.
      I posted a bit of an explanation over at WHT.

Comment

Thanks to Kerry-Anne as well :P
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Thumps up to all of you.
          www.christianforumsite.com
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I wonder the fate of vBulletin now, without the regular developers I think this could go down hill..

But anyway, good luck folks!

Comment

I don't read or come to these forums very often so am shocked to read of the departure of Kier, Mike, Scott, Floris and indeed, Ashley. I guess others have gone as well but I haven't caught up yet.

When I purchased my first license in 2004, I felt I'd found a company that encompassed my own values - it was dedicated, friendly, small, caring and seemed to have a quirky sense of humour. Furthermore, it delivered an excellent product - I love companies like that and am always happy to support.

I was anxious when IB took over and hoped there would not be too many changes. Sadly, the departure of so many staff signals something is very wrong or something major is about to change. As a customer, I'm curious.

A quick scan through the forums and I sense a change - I noticed a different feel before I realised that the staff had gone. The company I bought into has disappeared and I now feel a total disconnect with the company that's taken over. I shall watch and see - but I don't feel any compulsion regards brand loyalty anymore. If vB deliver, all well and good, but if they don't, it's just an anonymous business and I can move on. To me, the loss of so many major staff has meant that the soul has gone out of the product and the company.

I would like to thank Kier, Mike, Scott and all the others who have left for the amazing product we have. You have been very much appreciated and will be missed enormously. Best wishes to you all!

Comment

IB and the new team (with the rest of the old team) have put their own personality/stamp/feel onto the product. The brand is changing (that's inevitable) and apart from the delays - everything seems to be going very well and in the right direction. Imo.

They will win over the cynics by proving themselves with what they do/the product - that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.
                What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
                  IB and the new team (with the rest of the old team) have put their own personality/stamp/feel onto the product. The brand is changing (that's inevitable) and apart from the delays - everything seems to be going very well and in the right direction. Imo.

They will win over the cynics by proving themselves with what they do/the product - that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.
                  I agree, except to say that the delays actually make it feel more like the vB of old...can anyone recall an on-time release from vb? I think not.

This shows that the "new" Jelsoft will still not rush a release, which is good.
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X