X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic This amused me...

"peterska2 (formerly peterska2)"

That is all.

It's true... if you happen to work out whether I am or was peterska2 then please let me know.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterska2 View Post
      It's true...
      Official support is decreasing by another member...

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

argh cliptonik!

Did you finish your BSc?
        Last edited by Shamil.; Tue 2nd Jun '09, 9:15am.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
          Official support is decreasing by another member...
          I usually get support from the other team members anyways, so it doesn't make a big difference.
          Last edited by Nick; Tue 2nd Jun '09, 9:24am. Reason: Unnecessary part
          Regards,
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
            argh cliptonik!

Did you finish your BSc?
            I didn't, but I'm thinking about going back and doing some more of it. Not decided for sure whether I will just yet or not though.
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

I hadn't noticed you'd been demoted also until I saw this thread. IB sure are having a spring clean out.

Looks like they're getting rid of all none employee's not on the payrole to me. I wonder if this will happen next over at vB.org? If it does they'll all go, because they're all volunteer staff bar one person if I'm right. Even the admins are volunteer's.
              Last edited by MRGTB; Tue 2nd Jun '09, 12:25pm.

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
                I hadn't noticed you'd been demoted also until I saw this thread. IB sure are having a spring clean out.

Looks like they're getting rid of all none employee's not on the payrole to me. I wonder if this will happen next over at vB.org? If it does they'll all go, because they're all volunteer staff bar one person if I'm right. Even the admins are volunteer's.
                I'd assume that none of the support staff members are not on the payroll - so that probably has nothing to do with it.

In this particular instance, I wouldn't blame IB.
                Regards,
                Nick

Comment

Another faulty assumption. Kerry-Anne was not fired or asked to leave.

And we do not have any volunteer staff. Haven't for many years now.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

So your saying you have no volunteer staff at vB.org? That's strange because I've read many posts that have said most of the staff at vB.org all all volunteers

Comment

Trevster is right. vB.org does not provide official services or support for vB.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I wonder if this will happen next over at vB.org? If it does they'll all go, because they're all volunteer staff bar one person if I'm right. Even the admins are volunteer's.
                        I don't think it's hard reading that to come to the conclusion I was not talking about vB.com.

Maybe you just didn't read it proper.

Comment

Originally posted by peterska2 View Post
                          I didn't, but I'm thinking about going back and doing some more of it. Not decided for sure whether I will just yet or not though.
                          I think you should do it
                          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                          vBulletin Hosting and Services
                          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Lol, you're still trying to get us to say if we got paid or not, etc. Sorry: But that's kinda sad.

Fact: KA did not get fired
                            Fact: Floris did not get fired

If we got paid or not is none of your business, but your assumption is oh so wrong.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X