My recent trip to Rome, Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simsim View Post
    I see. So it's a fine motor skill rather than technical or photographic expertise? I guess using a tripod would make producing them easier.
    I wouldnt even go that far. just look thought the lens and match up your photos starting from left to right...make sure your horizon is the same and have some overlap between photos. the pano software will then match them up and stitch them together. its fun

I'll take a pano soon and post all the photos used to give you a better visual to what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
      I wouldnt even go that far. just look thought the lens and match up your photos starting from left to right...make sure your horizon is the same and have some overlap between photos. the pano software will then match them up and stitch them together. its fun

I'll take a pano soon and post all the photos used to give you a better visual to what I mean.
      Cool. I was always at the impression that these panoramas require a tremendously skilled photographer to produce. I guess these stitching programs are up to something.

I'm subscribing to this thread. Waiting for the panos!
      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
        Cool. I was always at the impression that these panoramas require a tremendously skilled photographer to produce. I guess these stitching programs are up to something.

I'm subscribing to this thread. Waiting for the panos!
        are you into photography? maybe you should consider coming over to my forum you can learn alot more then just pano's.

Comment

WOW! You have know sparked my interest into going to Rome. You looked like you had fun and those images are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
            are you into photography? maybe you should consider coming over to my forum you can learn alot more then just pano's.
            Yeah, I've been into photography for a long time, but unfortunately never made it far to actually start learning it.

Thanks for the invite, I would love to join your forum.
            You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Very nice, I'm happy for you Chicago some day I'll go there too.
              Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

Great Pictures...
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Those pictures are really amazing! I was in rome a few months ago with my girlfriend (she's from Naples), it was really great. I'm heading back this August for a couple more months.

Comment

thanks alot for all the nice comments. much appreciated.

here are some pics from a Museum in Rome....nothing special, just walked around and shot some pics.

Part 1
                    http://www.chicagophotoshop.com/foru...ead.php?t=2894

Part 2
                    http://www.chicagophotoshop.com/foru...ead.php?t=2895

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X