Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewilley
    replied
    thats nice I want to become a php programmer myself someday.. I already bought a book to start with lol!! "Beginning PHP5, Apache, MySQL Web Development" by some five authors.. dont wanna mention their names they are pretty impressive in explaining things. lol..

I wish I become a best coder online someday.. hehe..

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can find them on finance.google.com under INET Don't compare them against AAPL

Leave a comment:

• Freewilley
    replied
    That sounds impressive

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
    ohhh I thought Jelsoft was a private co.
    It is... Its a private company that is fully owned by a larger public company.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235378

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoPhotoShop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TomJames
    replied
    what is IB ?

Internet Brands

Edit: Also NegativeSmoke, it seems you can search for openings at vBulletin on the IB website as well, here.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoPhotoShop
    replied
    what is IB ?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    IB is a public company, you can request these details by going to sec.gov I think?

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    We are well paid.
    Yeah, enough to get a BMW.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    not that any of this is our business but how many employees does Jelsoft have?
    I can count with both of my hands... but I count in binary, so that's a bit different.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoPhotoShop
    replied
    not that any of this is our business but how many employees does Jelsoft have?

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    Originally posted by NegativeSmoke View Post
    I would like to know how one would become a part of the jelsoft team if he isn't located in the UK but in the US (like Freddie).
    There are still more members of the Jelsoft team outside the UK than inside. When you include the IB guys now writing code, even the development team has a majority outside the UK.

Leave a comment:

• TomJames
    replied
    Originally posted by NegativeSmoke View Post
    I would like to know how one would become a part of the jelsoft team if he isn't located in the UK but in the US (like Freddie).
    Bribes. And lots of them.

Though you could check out their about page, the last box tells you to email them your CV.

Edit with quote:

We are always on the look out for skilled programmers and support technicians. If you feel you have the necessary skills, please email [email protected] with a full CV and resume. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
    Last edited by TomJames; Fri 24 Apr '09, 11:36am. Reason: quote

Leave a comment:

• NegativeSmoke
    replied

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X