Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
        SMS speak is rotten on forums.
        No need to talk like that with a Blackberry
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Or any phone...

Comment

Indeed, though I hate txt speak in SMS's as well, why can't people just take an extra few seconds to type the whole bloody word out
            - TomJames

Comment

It's more efficient and less buttons one must press. If the other person can read it, it's good enough for me. If they dont like it, I tell them to stop texting me. Friends and family are one thing but if it was my boss, I would take the extra 10 seconds out of my busy day to use complete words. I do hate when people use "LOL" constantly. They usually end up blocked after the 20th time.

Comment

Telstra ringing me up telling me that I owe them money that I already knew and had pre arranged with them.

They also sent me a rather rude letter in the mail with an ultimatum telling me that I am meant to pay the full amount by a certain date or they would threaten me with disconnection.
                Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

I find it annoying when my train is late
                  Last edited by TomJames; Wed 13th May '09, 12:33am. Reason: yeees
                  - TomJames

Comment

Ignorant people who argue about everything they talk about.
                    $post[signature]

Comment

Negative attitudes from people who are normally encouraging others to do better.
                      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

Windows Vista. Seriously. I'm a Mac guy but at work I HAVE TO use a Dell computer running Windows Vista.

Oh and I don't like Dutchmen bombing down the German autobahn. They are driving either too fast or too slow…
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

... sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            ... sorry.

I'm just in from a 5-day trip to the Netherlands (near Zierikzee) and I really enjoyed it there and surprisingly they know how to drive when they are in their own country. But as soon as they cross the border…
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post

I'm just in from a 5-day trip to the Netherlands (near Zierikzee) and I really enjoyed it there and surprisingly they know how to drive when they are in their own country. But as soon as they cross the border…
                              It's the same with tourism here. They think everybody's constantly smoking out so that's what they do in overkill. I think we have the idea there are no limits on the German autobahn so they give it a spin. I remember that my friend got a new car and we took a look and couldn't get more than 175 kmph out of it, but then some German beamer passed us by like we're standing still. It's scary. I am glad we have limits

Comment

Bloody Telstra..... That's who I am with the landline, mobile phone and internet.
                                They cut off my mobile phone and didn't even write down any notes from the last time I had made an agreement.
                                I basically rang them today and abused the living daylights out of them.
                                Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X