Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pleased to announce that my chief annoyance, Rick, has been pretty quiet this week. Ward still bugs me, tho.
    CLAMtalk.org
    Free resources for children's ministry

Comment

Originally posted by dkon26 View Post
      I agree with Dilly. My biggest annoyance is sloooow drivers. Especially the ones who cut you off and then drive 20 mph. I wish my car had a rocket launcher attached to the hood sometimes. Some people bring out the worst in me!

Same here, why is it when your in a rush to go somewhere you always get stuck behind a driver who thinks he has to drive at 25mph all the time. And it annoys me even more when they're in a car that can go FAST like a sports car, or a big engined car. Why buy it in the first place???

Really annoys me.

Comment

People who say they're leaving a forum. If it's due to a reason like spending time with their family or something relatively intelligent, fair enough. But a good deal of the time, every person I've seen who's said 'this board sucks I'm leaving [insert long rant]' has either been back within a week or turns into an obnoxious troll who most people wish would stay gone.

I also don't like any forums and sites which are ridiculously against any new suggestions or ideas of any kind. *Looks at phpBB, proboards, etc* and apparently are stuck in the past for eternity. You can tell these by a huge list saying '500 things not to suggest in future'.

Finally, and probably the most ironic thing on this entire list... the increase in pessimism. Seriously, everyone seems so negative recently, and I partly want to say 'stop the freaking nostalgia, there was NO glory days and decay over time, just you were either too young or sheltered to hear about the negativeness, or forgot about the mediocre parts over time via nostalgia filter effect'.

Not so finally, and because I didn't want to end on three like some old cliche, I'm getting increasingly tired of all the '[this competitor is doing everything so much better and so right]' in the announcements. Grass always greener on the other side then? Bet they say the same things at the Invision Power Board support forums, except about how vBulletin is doing stuff better. I thought I could escape that kind of thing when I'm not on a gaming forum thank you very much (the fanboyism, the complaining about the company abandoning them, the complaining about competitors doing better...) Funny how both companies I write about seem to have gathered the exact same 'hardcore' audience reaction (Jelsoft and Nintendo for quick measure).

I probably rant too much.
        DS Ultimate- A Nintendo DS Forum

My Blog (Nintendo, vBulletin and other articles)

My Profile and Modifications at vBulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
          Same here, why is it when your in a rush to go somewhere you always get stuck behind a driver who thinks he has to drive at 25mph all the time. And it annoys me even more when they're in a car that can go FAST like a sports car, or a big engined car. Why buy it in the first place???

Really annoys me.
          Especially when you have some elderly person driving the car. I hate hoons as well. Hoons as in those who speed through the highway and decide to leave skidmarks on the road. (so not cool)
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

When websites get hacked....

Comment

• Anyone who uses that stupid word "hella," in reference to anything and everything. It's an awful word, and I hate that people have embraced it.
              • Anyone who refers to an iPod touch as an "iTouch." This seriously annoys me, to the point that I tell people that an "iTouch" doesn't exist.
              Forums

Comment

Quillz, while I agree with you on the iTouch one, I still say it myself. People refer to the iPod nano as the Nano, and the iPod Phone (if it should follow the same pattern..) the iPhone, it kinda feels natural to say iTouch instead of iPod Touch.

Comment

People that decide to bill you over things that shouldn't cost you anything.
                  Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                  Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
                    • Anyone who uses that stupid word "hella," in reference to anything and everything. It's an awful word, and I hate that people have embraced it.
                    • Anyone who refers to an iPod touch as an "iTouch." This seriously annoys me, to the point that I tell people that an "iTouch" doesn't exist.
                    Admittedly, I say iTouch even though I know it's iPod Touch.
                    Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

I get annoyed quickly when people are bugging me about the same thing over and over! I hate it when they do this because sometimes I end up doing things that they are asking even if I don't want too, or I'll nag them back just to shut them up. I really go crazy when they do that.

Comment

People who use text speak on forums.

Comment

F1rstsp4ces4ndn0wl337sp43k?wh4t1sth3w0rldc0m1ng70?

Sorry... I just couldn't resist. I know its annoying.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

lmao . that's not txt spk. Nice one Wayne .

Comment

Yeah.. never really got the hang of it. I always text complete words myself.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Rain on riding days
                                Shawn

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X