X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacesareoverrated.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

See for some reason, words do not bother me. It is when they do not do it after the comma and period.

See for some reason,words do not bother me.It is when they do not do it after the comma and period.
      Michael Biddle - Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Biddle View Post
        See for some reason, words do not bother me. It is when they do not do it after the comma and period.

See for some reason,words do not bother me.It is when they do not do it after the comma and period.
        Sorry.

People who repeat everything.

People who drop the f and c words (yes those four letter swearwords that we hear) in their sentences when they are talking to you.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
          People who on other forums put me on global ignore all the time because they don't like me.
          How surprising..
          That's the end of that!

Comment

People that open boxes at stores, for no good reason at all..

Ya, i really want to buy that now..
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
              People that open boxes at stores, for no good reason at all..

Ya, i really want to buy that now..
              I went to pick up some stuff for my hair last week from a local supermarket. It's kind of like putty you put in your hair to give it some strength. Anyway, it comes in a little tin that you can unscrew the top off. I opened the tin just to check that it was the same as what I bought last time and low and behold some little nitwit had used half of it. What kind of nitwit being goes into a store, and uses hair product, then puts it back
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

A nitwit that doesn't want to pay for products at the supermarket. I once saw a family walking around the supermarket eating a bag of potato chips (crisps in the UK I believe). Luckily when they decided to set the half-eaten bag on the shelf instead of paying for it, the stores security arrested them for theft. Maybe they learned their lesson. $3000 dollar fine for each person vs. $3.00 for snacks.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Not much anoys me really, however a few do

People that think they know me better than they really do, and start making assumptions based on that.

Politics

Whiners

Spammers

When computer things dont work the way they are designed to.

Being told things over and over again.

People infracting you for making mistakes repeatedly when they cant write or speak english themselves.

Being woken up by the sound of dogs barking.

The list goes on

$3000 dollar fine for each person vs. $3.00 for snacks.
                  Now that should go in the guinuess world records "Most expensive bag of crisps ever!"
                  Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

When the server goes down from the ISP causing not only the internet to go down but the mobile phones as well.
                    Had this happen to me last night. Really did annoy me
                    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

Your mobile phone goes through your ISP? Doesn't that suck?

Cell Phone service is supposed to have redundant multiple backups, diesel powered generators and its own server so the cell tower can communicate with the satellite. Then even if all of your provider's towers go down, as long as you have a semi-modern phone, you should be able to get basic cell service off another provider's tower as long as your in a area covered by multiple providers. Most places in the US have ubiquitous coverage from the three major networks (Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon). Only place that I know of in Southern California where you lose Cell Phone service is a tunnel along the Metrolink tracks between Santa Clarita and Sun Valley. But that is more a factor of the million tons of rock over your head and not the technology.

You might not have G3/Edge service but should have basic networking which would still allow Internet, albeit at much lower speeds.

Wayne Luke

Comment

When my ISP doesn't open my site and I think it's been hacked for a couple hours until I realize it's an ISP problem.
                        Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                          Your mobile phone goes through your ISP? Doesn't that suck?

Cell Phone service is supposed to have redundant multiple backups, diesel powered generators and its own server so the cell tower can communicate with the satellite. Then even if all of your provider's towers go down, as long as you have a semi-modern phone, you should be able to get basic cell service off another provider's tower as long as your in a area covered by multiple providers. Most places in the US have ubiquitous coverage from the three major networks (Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon). Only place that I know of in Southern California where you lose Cell Phone service is a tunnel along the Metrolink tracks between Santa Clarita and Sun Valley. But that is more a factor of the million tons of rock over your head and not the technology.

You might not have G3/Edge service but should have basic networking which would still allow Internet, albeit at much lower speeds.
                          Yeah it does suck but over in Australia I am connected with Telstra Bigpond which is the ISP in question. When I logged on to get on the net last night after being out, it wouldn't let me. I thought I had to re-install my gateway (I am wireless). When that wasn't working I checked my mobile and sent a message to my cousin which wouldn't send properly. So I rang Telstra up and they told me that there was an outage with the mobiles and internet service.
                          Of course I was frustrated at the time, but managed to stay calm. The amount of expletives that went through my head was a lot.
                          Of course I won't tell you the words that I was thinking.
                          It apparently it was a huge outage caused by so many people trying to contact Telstra's customer service.
                          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

Not being able to download

Comment

Originally posted by lStenvert View Post
                              Not being able to download
                              Mate you have to pay to download the stuff here. I know that you want a forum of your own but here you have to pay for it.

Having come back from a meeting that was held in stinky rooms after somebody had taken the worst smelling dump in the whole world. Boy what a gross smell.
                              Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

Guys, ISPs don't cause us to have those kind of issues..

It is likely routing, or server located elsewhere
                                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X