Dropped water on my keyboard :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cromulent View Post
    That's impressive seeing as it was mentioned as being a laptop in the first post.
    Oh... My... GOD! Call the cops, alert the press. I made a mistake. I must be blind as a bat, or just didn't pay attention. I admit it, but that ain't good enough for the likes of me. Ban me from your forum, call up the posse, get the rope ready to hang me from the nearest branch. This is the crime of the century.
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

Calm down everyone. I'm sure there were no bad intentions, so lets get back on topic again.

Thanks!
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

What were we talking about? I got distracted by the pictures.
        Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

Ummm.. Cute girl

Comment

Originally posted by bigwater View Post
            What were we talking about? I got distracted by the pictures.
            those random pics?

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
              those random pics?
              Actually, the pictures are quite fitting, but I think we geeky computer addicts are just getting excited... and distracted. Did I say nice cleavage?

Comment

eJM,

Thanks for taking the time to respond, as keyboard spills happen a lot, your steps will help a lot of folks. I also like the tip about coating the keys to keep the letters from wearing off.

Just to add: whenever you spill something on your laptop, remember to immediately unplug it and remove the battery pack, better safe than sorry.

Comment

Thanks, DoE. And good tips too - I mean your post, of course.
                  If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
                  www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

Maybe I need some glasses at 34, but I swear I can't see no keyboards in those pictures.

Comment

The third image .. the cam is pointing to it specifically, and not the keyboard she's working on.
                      Agreed, id sure like to meet her.

get the rope ready to hang me from the nearest branch. This is the crime of the century.
                      Lol.
                      Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Working...
                      X