PHPNuke and vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPNuke and vBulletin

Allright, I know about PHPPortals, but I have set up a PHPNuke Site, and Now I just want to know if vBulletin and PHPNuke have been integrated with success, and if so where?

Is there a Hack Release, or some Module.

Thanks in Advance!

BTW: I did a search and found many threads on PHPNuke, but nothing that told me straight up what was up.

Re: PHPNuke and vBulletin

Originally posted by lightningpost
    BTW: I did a search and found many threads on PHPNuke, but nothing that told me straight up what was up.
    you and me both

Comment

I know there are a couple hacks either worked out or being worked on as we speak. To see an example of PHPNuke, check out my site at www.purehonda.com

Comment

There's a little hack in the hacks forum which lets you at least the user signig up in vBulletin and nuke. However, a real integration wasn't done yet.
        Ueli

Comment

So i guess i will stick with phpbb

Comment

Originally posted by orca
            There's a little hack in the hacks forum which lets you at least the user signig up in vBulletin and nuke. However, a real integration wasn't done yet.

^^ Where can i find this?! ^^

Comment

It's now over at http://www.vbulletin.org in the Full Releases forum.
              Ueli

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X