Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you on Twitter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'm joking with you. Not everybody will see a use for it.

    But out of interest to give you an example of how popular it becoming. The Pirate bay court trial started on the 16th February. And their using Twitter as the main source of coverage about the trial.

    Read this article on my site to best explain: http://www.mrgtb.com/february/the-pi...n-twitter.html

    It will also explain how you can use TAGS on Twitter

    Comment


    • #47
      vbtwitter - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hreadid=204694


      Description

      This modification adds basic Twitter integration to vBulletin. Once a user defines their Twitter username & password within their vB Options (User CP -> Edit Options), the Tweet This X links will appear.

      It automatically adds a tweet to their account with the default text of "Check this out! " (which can be edited editing the "twitter_checkout" phrase) and uses your forum URL with either tp or tt.php as the link. These redirect to the thread / post that was tweeted.
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

      Comment


      • #48
        Check me out
        www.twitter.com/trevorharrison I have 8 followers and need to really up my numbers. Look at my latest tweets, very inspiring.

        Comment


        • #49
          Followers come and go, one minute they add you, the next they remove their subscription from you.

          Tomorrow you might only have 5-6 followers

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
            vbtwitter - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hreadid=204694


            Description

            This modification adds basic Twitter integration to vBulletin. Once a user defines their Twitter username & password within their vB Options (User CP -> Edit Options), the Tweet This X links will appear.

            It automatically adds a tweet to their account with the default text of "Check this out! " (which can be edited editing the "twitter_checkout" phrase) and uses your forum URL with either tp or tt.php as the link. These redirect to the thread / post that was tweeted.
            Thanks for the advertising. lol. Hopefully you got it installed.
            I'm @KingKovifor.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by King Kovifor View Post
              Thanks for the advertising. lol. Hopefully you got it installed.
              I'm @KingKovifor.
              Hey, Anytime lol !!!

              Yes I have you added, =) Though I don't know you that much.

              But that is what Twitter is all about right??
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

              Comment


              • #52
                It wasn't directed at you. Lol. More answering the op. But if you want to know me, Twitter is NOT the place for that. LOL.

                Comment


                • #53
                  i am, it's pretty cool :)
                  but there's not much to do except update xD
                  haven't been on in a while, thanks for the inspiration to get going.
                  http://twitter.com/amberisradx

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I've added everyone in this thread
                    Here is my account @vBSetup
                    Follow me, but I warn you, I "tweet" more than the average..lol

                    BTW,, this is a great site to learn how you can take advantage of twitter http://www.twitip.com/

                    cheers
                    -- Web Developer for hire
                    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Mine is Twitter.com/PeerFly .
                      Twitter | Face Book

                      OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
                      osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Twitter has been a good source for traffic for me, much better by far than all the other major social networking sites out there. I now have a "Twitter WordPress plug-in" that automatically sends all my new posts, and updated posts on my WP Blog to my twitter account.

                        It's a great plug-in for WordPress, works with the latest 2.7.1 version, and it very simple to use. The best is though, you never have to manually submit your new and edited posts yourself again using it.

                        Check it out here: http://newwebmasters.net/wordpress-twitterbot/

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          edited out
                          Last edited by Kwak; Sat 6th Jun '09, 1:01pm.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            We are on Twitter:

                            http://twitter.com/MCSEboard
                            http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                            German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Twitter... OMG.. It's no one's business where or what I am doing.. Isn't that the niche of it?.. What are you doing ATM?... pfft.

                              "Oh oh I'm gonna go get groceries.. be back in a while"... Yaght uh huh.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Eric33 View Post
                                Twitter... OMG.. It's no one's business where or what I am doing.. Isn't that the niche of it?.. What are you doing ATM?... pfft.

                                "Oh oh I'm gonna go get groceries.. be back in a while"... Yaght uh huh.
                                actually, seems proved already everyone loves to say their going to get groceries just check the site
                                Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X