Are you on Twitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dream View Post
    micro blogging with 140 characters each update.

can be used for any type of updates on things, such as what you are doing or news on websites.

or the latest thread from your photography forum

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoPhotoShop View Post
      or the latest thread from your photography forum
      That would be good too
      Peggy
      ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

• Twitter confirmed it had a major DoS attack and their site has been completely down all day

Comment

• Twitter down again!

Comment

• For those that don't know yet, I post on @AndyHuang on twitter.
            Best Regards,
            Andy Huang

Comment

• I must say, I've finally cleaned up my follow list and installed Tweetdeck. I am really ultiziling Twitter now, I'm a fan

follow me http://twitter.com/chicagophotosho

Comment

• I'm on twitter as well just having fun

http://twitter.com/NotoriousMK
                www.dancehallareaz.com
                www.caribnation.com

Need i say more?

Comment

• twitter is made up of 40% guff... if it wasn't for the massive media coverage, faux-news stories about it and exposure on TV etc you wouldn't need it, want it or use it... but hype sells, they must be using the 'data' for something... anyways...

New site... "twatter" pop it on the BBC, get Steven Fry chatting (paid for of course) about it on a talk show "oh it's marvelous darlings..." and your off, next thing you know I'm selling all your details ( email addresses ) to various peoples for hardcore currency... yay! - Ok so "twatter" isn't catchy enough... ok hell you can call it anything and as long as your 'persuaded' its cool and good then you can call it anything... whats the next big web-phenomenon, i wonder what it'll be called... hmmm we have two words usually stuck together, something quick, smart... we got 'youtube' & 'myspace' and 'facebook' hows about "bumhandle"? no... erm "kinkycuffs"? no... erm... "mycash"...haha no... erm... "MonkeyTennis"?

Comment

• Twitter is what you make of it
                    if you sign up expecting to make money or drive people to your site, you'll fail and be pissed
                    if you sign up wanting to keep in touch with your friends and those with similar interest, you'll love it

I have several accounts for different oganizations, but @vBSetup is my main one
                    -- Web Developer for hire
                    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Of course, who doesn't have twitter

Comment

• Beefeater24

I sure am too @beefeater_24
                        Got a giveaway at the minute - have a look

Comment

• uh huh.. and I'm currently on a music high and sharing the love LOL

@azhrialilu

(obviously)
                          I know violence isn't the answer . . . I got it wrong on purpose
                          Rep Owners - New forum for reptile owners/lovers
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                            Twitter is what you make of it
                            if you sign up expecting to make money or drive people to your site, you'll fail and be pissed
                            if you sign up wanting to keep in touch with your friends and those with similar interest, you'll love it

I have several accounts for different oganizations, but @vBSetup is my main one

almost 11k followers....nice work.

although I disagree. I drive many people to my site with Twitter. up to 100 a day

Comment

• I got 2 accounts this is my main 1:

@mabersoft

Comment

• Name changed from sewell2guerra to clarkson2scott
                                Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                                Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X