Register and do 5 real posts and I'll do the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share the Love Register and do 5 real posts and I'll do the same

I promise to, if you do. this might be a good idea to help each other gain a little action on our boards?

or maybe not

www.chicagophotoshop.com/forums <----the Lounge for general chat, or if you are into Photography, or best yet, from Chicago

or for college sports lovers, I have a Arizona State University Board with a general NCAA section

www.sundeviltalk.com

Happy Holidays all!
    Last edited by ChicagoPhotoShop; Tue 23rd Dec '08, 5:40pm.

this idea really took off!!!

Comment

I'd love to help, but I have very little photography experience, live near Boston and don't care much for college sports so I hardly fit your criteria, plus I suspect you have little interest in bloodbanking.
      Cliff
      PathLabTalk
      Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

That forum seems very interestesting, I must say - For people who do photographory in a way of some sort.

I don't have to much experience with it, but I must say that it's a good forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dilbert View Post
          I'd love to help, but I have very little photography experience, live near Boston and don't care much for college sports so I hardly fit your criteria, plus I suspect you have little interest in bloodbanking.
          who doesnt love bloodbanking

Comment

Originally posted by ALC View Post
            That forum seems very interestesting, I must say - For people who do photographory in a way of some sort.

I don't have to much experience with it, but I must say that it's a good forum.
            thank you very much

Comment

I guess my idea was just to post something, anything, in any forum. preferably something actually real.

we each get a new member and 5 more posts. ya know? doesnt hurt

Comment

Doesn't hurt smaller forums, for sure.
                But seeing that everyone here paid money for their license, I guess none or only a few run small forums here. Administrators of medium to large forums probably don't even have the time to go post random stuff on a random forum.
                In the end, unique content provided by yourself is what can make your forum take off. Not random posts by random people.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lenni View Post
                  Doesn't hurt smaller forums, for sure.
                  But seeing that everyone here paid money for their license, I guess none or only a few run small forums here. Administrators of medium to large forums probably don't even have the time to go post random stuff on a random forum.
                  In the end, unique content provided by yourself is what can make your forum take off. Not random posts by random people.
                  huh? I paid for 2 licenses and have 2 very small forums not sure what you mean by that.

but I agree and have heard it a 1000 times before, content is king.

in theory though, I think this would at least get some action going. getting boards off the ground, even with content, is hard.

Comment

I own a larger forum and would be glad to help. I can spare you 20 minutes.

Also, your off topic lounge... You should add a subforum for the arcade scores... its a little distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by UncoderMom View Post

Also, your off topic lounge... You should add a subforum for the arcade scores... its a little distracting.
                      thank you! and I absolutely agree. I installed the thread start hack for a new score, its cloggin up the joint I plan on doing that monday or later today. I'll be happy to post on yours if you like, but you said its already large?

Comment

Originally posted by UncoderMom View Post

20mins and almost 70 posts! ha thank you! also thanks for the feedback, I made some changes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X