• Show
Clear All

• watermelon
    replied
    I would miss my pinky!

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    I guess I don't because I always splay out my pinky when I have a cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    Wow, well that might show a bit about him if he's willing to give up a finger to play until the end of the season. I'm not exactly making that point in a positive way, though, haha.

I would miss my pinky! I need my left one for violin and my right one for typing and other right-pinky-needed activities.

Leave a comment:

• mokey
    replied
    Talk about taking one for the team! My hand might miss it, but I don't know that I would...don't know what you've got, 'til it's gone...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by slappy View Post
    There goes his career as a musician for most instruments.

Regards,
    That was my first thought, as I play bass , second was touch typing, as for "miss it" ............ of course !

Leave a comment:

• slappy
    replied
    There goes his career as a musician for most instruments.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    I would miss any of them terribly. I like my pinkies.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Left or right pinky? That would probably affect my decision.

Leave a comment:

• KahneFan
    started a topic Would you miss your pinky?

Would you miss your pinky?

I heard this story on a local talk radio show the other day and I thought it was crazy. Who in their right mind would give up their pinky to play ball? Story summation: Senior college ball player injured his pinky which would've knocked him out for the season. Instead he had the doctor REMOVE his pinky so he could play a week later

Source
    Last edited by KahneFan; Sat 13 Dec '08, 12:30am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X