An Email from vBSEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Email from vBSEO

I got an email from vBSEO and even though I don't use vBSEO I read the email anyways. In my opinion I think the person who wrote said email sounds like a child.

Originally posted by vBSEO
    But not anymore! Our support team went out, researched, and selected an awesome support tool to do the job: "DeskPro". We now have a support solution powerhouse to go hand in hand with vBSEO... which everyone knows is the Definitive SEO Enhancement for vBulletin and a maker of many, many, many happy forum owners. Yes, it's true.

I got two and a pm at vbseo. A bit spammy if you ask me.

Comment

If you are signed up for vbhackers vbseo they will spam you on both.

Comment

I got an eMail telling me I have a PM at vBSEO. Content is a bit more, but includes your quote.

Actually, I can't reach vBSEO right now. Is it down? Does somebody know something?
        Meow!

Please excuse my bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by rellek View Post
          I got an eMail telling me I have a PM at vBSEO. Content is a bit more, but includes your quote.

Actually, I can't reach vBSEO right now. Is it down? Does somebody know something?
          yep its been down for a while lol.
          Teen Forums | Chloe Moretz | Teen Celebrity

Comment

not very good to SEO

Comment

Working again....
              Meow!

Please excuse my bad English.

Comment

got an email from vBSEO
                and even though I don't use vBSEO
                I read the email anyways. In my opinion I think the person who wrote said email sounds like a child.
                I think it's meant to be informal and enthusiastic, it reminds me of the style used by most companies trying to come over as 'web 2.0' / cool.
                - TomJames

Comment

They have actually mass PM'd members of vbseo.com, so those who had email notifications turned on for PM's got an email.

Comment

Originally posted by harmor View Post
                    I got an email from vBSEO and even though I don't use vBSEO I read the email anyways. In my opinion I think the person who wrote said email sounds like a child.
                    I've also received this notice.
                    Please include to full notice before making silly accusations. Also, dare to post it at vbseo.com next time
                    www.letsgather.com - Message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
                    www.paganfolk.net - Green is the new black.
                    www.die16-clan.com - Covering Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Taragon View Post
                      I've also received this notice.
                      Please include to full notice before making silly accusations. Also, dare to post it at vbseo.com next time
                      Fine.

Originally posted by vBSEO
                      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear harmor,

You have received a new private message at vBulletin SEO Forums from Joe Ward, entitled "vBSEO Maximum Support with DeskPro & The Secrets of vBSEO 3.2.5!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
                      http://www.vbseo.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
                      You spoke. We listened... While customers always give the vBSEO Total Support Team thumbs up for awesome service, several customers told us our email responses took too long or got missed.

But not anymore! Our support team went out, researched, and selected an awesome support tool to do the job: "DeskPro". We now have a support solution powerhouse to go hand in hand with vBSEO... which everyone knows is the Definitive SEO Enhancement for vBulletin and a maker of many, many, many happy forum owners. Yes, it's true.

What can you expect with DeskPro support?

>>> No More Email SPAM --> You send a help request. DeskPro automatically directs it right to the support team. No misses. Nothing lost to SPAM filters ever.

>>> Faster, Faster, Faster --> Instead of waiting for email replies you have the ENTIRE vBSEO Total Support Team at your disposal ASAP.

>>> Self Service Knowledge Base --> You don't want to wait for us? That's OK. The knowledge base search will make it easy to find solutions to all common problems instantly.

You can find our official release announcement here:
                      http://www.vbseo.com/f5/vbseos-ticke...erience-29029/

We are extremely excited to be taking our vBSEO Total Support Team to the next level of performance for you.

==================================================
                      Latest News from the vBSEO Team

>>> vBSEO 2.0 Style

Maximum SEO with maximum style. The vBSEO Team is set to unveil our vBSEO 2.0 Style here at www.vbseo.com. The latest style combines professionalism + SEO + usability + easy customization. And the best part is that it is FREE for all vBSEO Customers.

Right now our Pre-Release Team is evaluating it. Some last minute tweaks and it will be ready for release.

>>> vBSEO 3.2.5 GOLD is Coming!

Coding is done. vBSEO 3.2.5 is in the final testing phase. Many of you may have noticed that it is already running on www.vbseo.com - vBulletin SEO. Our Pre-Release team is eagerly waiting to sink their teeth into it. Once they give thumbs up, it ships for everyone.

>>> vBSEO "Network Builders" - Added Savings

vBSEO has provided such unbelievable results that some of our customers are nearing 100 licenses! That is 100 different vBSEO powered forums. When vBSEO surpassed their wildest expectations on a few test forums, they quickly optimized ALL of their forums with vBSEO.

If you have not yet heard about the "vBSEO Phenomenon" you might be the last one! But for those of you who have already succeeded with many forums with vBSEO, we added a new bulk discount rate for you.

www.vbseo.com/purchase/

>>> Surprises...

Santa Claus may not be the only one bringing surprises this year. That is all we can tell you for now. This message will NOT, however, self-destruct. Email can't do that... yet.

Happy vBSEO-ing!

vBSEO Total Support Team

Image: http://www.vbseo.com/images/62-85195...ail_footer.png

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
                      vBulletin SEO Forums

Comment

As I agree with TomJames I can only ask: "How would you like to be informed about any progress made on your paid product?"
                        As mentioned in your first post? Or like: "When it's ready"
                        www.letsgather.com - Message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
                        www.paganfolk.net - Green is the new black.
                        www.die16-clan.com - Covering Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Taragon View Post
                          As I agree with TomJames I can only ask: "How would you like to be informed about any progress made on your paid product?"
                          As mentioned in your first post? Or like: "When it's ready"
                          I'm not a customer.

You seem the most annoyed on this thread. The announcement states "No More Email SPAM" if you read it.

Comment

That's funny, I've noticed Floris is advertising it in his signature as well now for a while.

Originally Posted by vBSEO
                            DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear harmor,

You have received a new private message at vBulletin SEO Forums from Joe Ward, entitled "vBSEO Maximum Support with DeskPro & The Secrets of vBSEO 3.2.5!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
                            You spoke. We listened... While customers always give the vBSEO Total Support Team thumbs up for awesome service, several customers told us our email responses took too long or got missed.

What can you expect with DeskPro support?

>>> No More Email SPAM --> You send a help request. DeskPro automatically directs it right to the support team. No misses. Nothing lost to SPAM filters ever.

>>> Faster, Faster, Faster --> Instead of waiting for email replies you have the ENTIRE vBSEO Total Support Team at your disposal ASAP.

>>> Self Service Knowledge Base --> You don't want to wait for us? That's OK. The knowledge base search will make it easy to find solutions to all common problems instantly.

You can find our official release announcement here:
                            http://www.vbseo.com/f5/vbseos-ticke...erience-29029/

We are extremely excited to be taking our vBSEO Total Support Team to the next level of performance for you.

Latest News from the vBSEO Team

>>> vBSEO 2.0 Style

Maximum SEO with maximum style. The vBSEO Team is set to unveil our vBSEO 2.0 Style here at www.vbseo.com. The latest style combines professionalism + SEO + usability + easy customization. And the best part is that it is FREE for all vBSEO Customers.

Right now our Pre-Release Team is evaluating it. Some last minute tweaks and it will be ready for release.

>>> vBSEO 3.2.5 GOLD is Coming!

Coding is done. vBSEO 3.2.5 is in the final testing phase. Many of you may have noticed that it is already running on www.vbseo.com - vBulletin SEO. Our Pre-Release team is eagerly waiting to sink their teeth into it. Once they give thumbs up, it ships for everyone.

>>> vBSEO "Network Builders" - Added Savings

vBSEO has provided such unbelievable results that some of our customers are nearing 100 licenses! That is 100 different vBSEO powered forums. When vBSEO surpassed their wildest expectations on a few test forums, they quickly optimized ALL of their forums with vBSEO.

If you have not yet heard about the "vBSEO Phenomenon" you might be the last one! But for those of you who have already succeeded with many forums with vBSEO, we added a new bulk discount rate for you.

www.vbseo.com/purchase/

>>> Surprises...

Santa Claus may not be the only one bringing surprises this year. That is all we can tell you for now. This message will NOT, however, self-destruct. Email can't do that... yet.

Happy vBSEO-ing!

vBSEO Total Support Team

Image: http://www.vbseo.com/images/62-85195...ail_footer.png

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
                            vBulletin SEO Forums
                            Nice read, they do tend to go a bit OVER THE TOP though in praising their own product. I mean it was "very, very, very" long. LOL
                            Last edited by MRGTB; Wed 3 Dec '08, 11:37pm.

Comment

I'm using vBSEO with my vBulletin forum and its an awesome feature. It's also very effective for SEO.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X