X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    This is not the place for this. Either post your feedback in the appropriate forum at vBulletin.org or submit a support ticket marked FAO: Ashley Busby.

Leave a comment:

• Sn2
    replied
    Originally posted by NegativeSmoke View Post
    as the author of the mod I'm looking to find out about, you have to answer my questions, otherwise, don't release your mods.
    No they don't, they're under no obligation at all to answer your questions and if someone came at me with that kind of attitude over some work I'd released for free I'd politely tell them where to go.

Mods are generally released because the author thinks they may be of benefit to someone else not because they think they want to spend all their free time supporting something for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I miss the good old days when Chen was running things there. Sigh.....

CHEN! COME BACK TO US!

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Yeah well actually if you start being too friendly with people who user your mods there, they expect you to do custom stuff for them, so theres that. Also when trying to speak more professionally often times it appears you are being rude as opposed to being chatty and nice.

Leave a comment:

• NegativeSmoke
    replied
    I asked a question about an awards mod and the mod author said "Please read thru the posts." like I just skipped to the reply box without reading anything.... as the author of the mod I'm looking to find out about, you have to answer my questions, otherwise, don't release your mods.

>_<
    Last edited by peterska2; Sat 22nd Nov '08, 6:21am. Reason: insults and inappropriate language

Leave a comment:

• Daniel4543
    started a topic Vb.org scares me

Vb.org scares me

No for real.

Like i can get modifications there but all and all..

Socializing with other board owners there its just like they make me out to look like im stupid D: