Gas Prices Check-In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices Check-In...

Filled up the General Lee this morning (11-06-2008 5am) in Hickory Flat, MS. 38633 (ETHANOL FREE):
    $1.89 Regular
    $2.09 Ultimate
    $2.19 Supreme
    $3.09 Diesel

He's getting good gas mileage though for a 400cui 4bbl... it was 300 miles on a 20 gallon tank... yeah 15 mpg :2thumbs:
    (Faithful vBulletin Member & Proud Licensed Owner since May 10th 2002)
    Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy
    http://www.signavatar.com/2304_s.jpg

Southeastern Massachusetts it's $2.12/gallon for regular. I think Diesel is $3.39.

Comment

SoCal here cheapest I've found is Costco Gas:

$2.48 Regular (87)
      $2.68 Supreme (91)
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Don't really know what the gas prices are. Don't drive or purchase gasoline so don't keep track of it. I would guess they are similar to ManagerJosh's prices since we live in the same region.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Oh don't start me off. I was listening to the news weeks ago here in the UK, were the price of oil has now come back down again, yet the petrol pumps are still charging the same price as they was prior to this drop.

What makes things worse, is the oil companies announced record profits yet again. Even the UK prime minister went off on one, and said the oil companies should now reduce the price at the pumps, seeing as the price of oil barrels has come down now.

Err, were being ripped off from every angle here in the UK. If it's not the greedy gas and electric companies. It the greedy oil companies at the petrol pumps. No wonder, more and more people are leaving Britain these days for good. And they wonder why we have a recession? Jezz!!!

Hello!!!

Comment

I use public transport, or a bike. I don't drive a car.

Comment

Why do you not drive a car, have you not passed your test?

Comment

I see about 25% with glasses on, from what you could say a normal 100%. I would not even get permission to take a test Plus, I think cars are great, but way to expansive to maintain, service, and run. It's also quite healthy to just walk or bike the short distances and use a train or bus (or go with friends) for longer distances.

Comment

Oh right, yeah I agree you will keep fit walking and biking. And we all should do more ourselves really.

I guess, we've all turned into a lazy society now in our rush to get from a to b fast.

Comment

I enjoy my daily walk in the early morning with the sun just up or in the winter the foggy or snowy days, to get some fresh fruit or bread, etc. It's a few minutes to get there, but I try to take a different route. It's good for the body and back, and it's just enjoyable to enjoy nature around you. But yes, when you're in a hurry, jumping in a car and back is quick and easy. Sitting behind the computer daily it is important to walk around, I rather walk for 15 to 30 minutes daily, and be productive at it. Than stand up, and walk .. just to sit down 2 minutes later. I also noticed the traffic is horrible - already around 3:30 PM, even though 10 years ago it was only busy in the city here just before evening dinner. Instead of the stress and frustration for a 15 minute drive - sitting still in traffic - I just enjoy riding my bike to my friends and parents, bypassing all that. But yes, it's horrible if you just want to pick something up, and it's too big to take on bus or bike, and have to find a solution to go with friends or family. Like chair from IKEA or weekly shoppings, etc. Not to mention the weather being against you. But jumping on the bus or taking a cab, or asking someone to drive me .. works too. And more social.

Comment

2.15 in my area

Comment

~ $9.06 a gallon.

But yeah, public transport > cars. Mainly because it's faster, better for the enviroment and generally less stress. And cheaper .
                        - TomJames

Comment

It costs that much for a liter of petrol?
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                            It costs that much for a liter of petrol?
                            Well there are about 3.79 liters in a US Gallon.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

$1.85 for regular here in Oklahoma.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X