Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a site do this...

Hi,

I have been on a website about Fernando Alonso as I read in the paper where spanish fans where making fun of Lewis Hamilton calling him half breed and wsihing him dead etc... So I went on this forum and started talking rubbish on there forum and they say they are going to report me to INTERPOL or corresponding authorities, what can they do I didnt say much I only gave my opinion on the Formula 1 season and thought Alonso hated Hamilton so I posted a new topic on there site called Fernando "Cry Baby" Alonso and they banned me...
    Last edited by kuyenmotdivad; Sun 2 Nov '08, 12:16pm.

If it was a normal member, report him to an admin and get it checked, if it was an admin/moderator then i would be scared.
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Well I posted the topic and wished Alonso was dead due to the spanish website saying the wanted Hamilton dead, So an admin said he wished I was dead and then said he was going to report me to INTERPOL. So could I do the same to him for him wanting me dead isn't it the same thing?

I dont think that website is a main F1 website I think its just a small F1 site.

Comment

When you go to a privately owned website and talk trash, the owners can ban you if they choose. If they want to tell you they are going to report you, they can. Whether they actually do report you is another story. Why would you go to someone's site to talk trash when you have no power? It's foolish. You get what you get.

Jim
        If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
        www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

Websites in Brazil are asking Rubens Barrichelo (brazilian racer) to hit Hamilton tomorrow so Felipe Massa can win the championship

About the topic at hand, as an administrator Ive been told I would be sued a couple times, and it never happened.
          Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

They emailed me and said they are not going to do anything as it was a misunderstanding.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X