Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the Next release of the 3.7 branch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the Next release of the 3.7 branch?

I cant believe im asking this, but when is the next scheduled release of the Vb 3.7 branch? I thought it was something like the last Tuesday of the second month after the last release.
    Last edited by 0ptima; Tue 28 Oct '08, 7:19pm.

I looked it up in google and it said ( 3.7, 12-Oct-2008 ) that is all i got in terms of info

Comment

It'll probably be released the last Tuesday of next month considering there wasn't one today.
      Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

There were some issues unrelated to vBulletin that prevented a potential release today. There should be a maintenance release for the 3.7.X branch soon. While we don't have an exact date, it is something that is being worked on by the development team. It will be released as soon it is possible to do so.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks for the info...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            There were some issues unrelated to vBulletin that prevented a potential release today. There should be a maintenance release for the 3.7.X branch soon. While we don't have an exact date, it is something that is being worked on by the development team. It will be released as soon it is possible to do so.
            So Wayne, not trying to get ANYONE's hopes up here, but could it be possible that we see an EARLY November release of 3.7.4? As in maybe the 2nd tuesday of November instead of the last tuesday of November?

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeSmoke View Post
              So Wayne, not trying to get ANYONE's hopes up here, but could it be possible that we see an EARLY November release of 3.7.4? As in maybe the 2nd tuesday of November instead of the last tuesday of November?
              We will see it when it gets there. There's no ETA known to the support staff at this point beyond what Kier mentioned in the discussion thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X