This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best skin ever. You know ?

This has to be the best skin and layout ive ever come across its not vb and it looks custom does anyone know where or seen similiar vb ones for sale?(Or even this exact one) Please post a link if you know of somewhere.Thanks

<spam link removed>

Last edited by Floris; Fri 24th Oct '08, 2:14am.

Originally posted by kolomty View Post
    This has to be the best skin and layout ive ever come across its not vb and it looks custom does anyone know where or seen similiar vb ones for sale?(Or even this exact one) Please post a link if you know of somewhere.Thanks

www.muscletalk.co.uk
    If you search the forum here or Google vBulletin skins you will get a bunch of results
    Bob- (pank)
    pankpages.com / http://twitter.com/_pank

Comment

Yeah i have done. not found any that i like. Do you reckon someone would be able to replicate this? Or would it be too hard?

Comment

Ive seen 10x better then that
        like vb.com!
        Sound District

Comment

Originally posted by kolomty View Post

www.muscletalk.co.uk
          That's actually a pretty cluttered skin... it's ok, but it's definately not the best.

Comment

New user, unlicensed, posting remote link, and it's not even related to vB.

I am sorry, I flag this as spam. Thread closed, link removed from first post.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X