World of Warcraft: WotLK / Blizzcon 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft: WotLK / Blizzcon 2008

With the upcoming release of the second expansion for WoW, I think this is fitting. How many of you currently play WoW, and are planning on getting WotLK? Are any of your currently in the beta? If so your thoughts?
    Did anyone here go to Blizzzcon 2008?

I went to Blizzcon this year, and it was pretty darn fun. The dance and costume contests were really cool, and hearing more news about Diablo III was really cool.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

I wanted to go to blizzcon, but I missed the first round of tickets and instead planned other things to do.

Been playing beta, I like the raiding changes overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      I wanted to go to blizzcon, but I missed the first round of tickets and instead planned other things to do.

Been playing beta, I like the raiding changes overall.
      Yea, quite a few people I know tried to get tickets but were unable to. I guess I got lucky, because it only took me ~ 15 minutes of refreshing to get a pair of tickets.

All in all, it was fun, and a good experience to see the panels, meet the devs and try out Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

Anyway, armory link Zach, go go.
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

I actually order Blizzcon through Pay Per View mainly for the mount.

Here are my two characters that I play the most:
        Druid: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hood&n=Sorelai
        Priest: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rhood&n=Celani

Not terribly well geared. Furthest that I have been is the third boss in BT and the first boss in MH. But then the raiding group that I am with didn't start raiding until May of this year.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I pre-ordered WOTLK couple weeks ago. Can't wait for it. Will probably call in sick at work that day. I'm enjoying patch 3.0. Just sucks they took away my pally bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by pk698 View Post
            I pre-ordered WOTLK couple weeks ago. Can't wait for it. Will probably call in sick at work that day. I'm enjoying patch 3.0. Just sucks they took away my pally bubble.
            Erm what?

Comment

Fantastic level of maturity from whoever added those tags.

Pre-ordered WOTLK ages ago. Really looking forward to it. I tried some of the 3.0.x content already on the PTR so kind of knew what to expect. Currently killing time by doing some achievements like clearing old Dungeons and Raids

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                Erm what?
                Yea, not sure what you mean by this either. :\

Anyway, pre-ordered WotLK, looking forward to it. Until then, enjoying ez mode BT and SWP
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

I didn't pre-order the game. Don't want to buy it online and the local gamestops (there are 5) are really terrible with pre-orders. Out of the 20 or 30 games that I have pre-ordered over the years, they actually called and let me know that one was released on the day it was released. For 10, I didn't even get the call and just saw the receipt when I would go through my wallet for something else.

I'll just walk to Wal-mart, 3 blocks away, and buy a couple of copies on release day. They'll have a hundred copies or so.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Vile View Post
                    With the upcoming release of the second expansion for WoW, I think this is fitting. How many of you currently play WoW, and are planning on getting WotLK? Are any of your currently in the beta? If so your thoughts?
                    Did anyone here go to Blizzzcon 2008?

I went to Blizzcon this year, and it was pretty darn fun. The dance and costume contests were really cool, and hearing more news about Diablo III was really cool.
                    You forgot to mention the million dinners and lunches you had
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Can't wait. The patch, other than all the server trouble, has been sick so far. Well, if I was a ret pally.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                        You forgot to mention the million dinners and lunches you had
                        Not really by choice my friend.
                        If I had my way, I would have ditched them all and hung out with you more.

Originally posted by LGNetw0rk View Post
                        Can't wait. The patch, other than all the server trouble, has been sick so far. Well, if I was a ret pally.
                        Yea, I'm really enjoying PvP on my Ret pally but not for long, big ret pally nerfs inc
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

Comment

Fingers in ears and lots of LA LA LA LA LA till I see Diablo and SC
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                            Fingers in ears and lots of LA LA LA LA LA till I see Diablo and SC
                            Ugh, both of those were so fun to play at the Con.
                            Starcraft series is so so for me, but Diablo III was the big one I was looking forward to.
                            www.MegaGames.com
                            www.MGForums.com

Comment

Well, I was debating (on time, anyway), but I'm definitely going to be getting the expansion.

Did anybody else play this weekend and have some fun as a zombie ;D
                              Also, I'm loving the whole "Trick or Treat" and Headless Horseman thing. My friend and I spent probably 15 minutes throwing a bucket of water back and forth in a crowd of people. Yes, my life is that exciting, but the fun part was actually when other people joined in. I dunno, there's something about people you don't know joining in on fun that makes a game a little better.

To make up for having fun, we did some grinding for like 3 hours, though. Don't worry, don't worry, it all evens out.

Oh yeah, who's got a Jack o' Lantern pet?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X