am i allowed to post here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i allowed to post here?

a few of my threads have been locked. I am not the admin, but am a mod on the forum we have (which IS lisenced) looking for info on how to promote my site.

oh well. Once the admin gets online I guess I'll have her ask all the questions.

No, you are not allowed to post support questions. You are allowed to post off topic chats in the chit chat forum, or pre-sales questions in the sales forum.
    But your threads are closed, because you obviously run vBulletin and are asking for support, while showing up unlicensed. Once the owner of the license has set you up for support for their 1 license 1 instance. Then you can ask support in the right forum.

Comment

...actually, it was a question about having the forum show up on another site (like blogger) as a RSS feed - but whatever.

For what it's worth, I recommend feedburner.com. Works awesome! And free!

Comment

Regardless if you ask for support or not. You are a visitor on this site and implying to run vBulletin. To protect our IP I then feel required to simply ask you to show you're licensed. In all your threads and your PM and your infraction for reporting staff posts, etc .. you have yet to show you're licensed.

Please set yourself up for licensed support so we know you're licensed. And if you are: That's great! Then we can grant you access to our support forums and you can participate in those discussions and can get support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X