Got a new car :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new car :)

I finally decided to replace my white one (in the background), and I got this:

It's a 1900cc E46 318. Hopefully it won't drink much more fuel than my old 1600cc E36 316 though!

That's great, and it's a fantastic car to have at your age as well.

Drive it carefully!

What year is it?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Nice upgrade!

Comment

What a beauty! I still love mine, although it's an E36 (M3). You're going to love it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          What a beauty! I still love mine, although it's an E36 (M3). You're going to love it.
          Although? I'd like to find a nice unmolested 95 M3 for myself.

To the OP. Take care of the maintenance and it will last a long, long time.
          ...steven
          www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
          bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
          "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Originally posted by 1996 328ti View Post
            Although? I'd like to find a nice unmolested 95 M3 for myself.
            Mine's a '97. She's only got 60k miles on her and she's been treated with care since I bought her new. She's done her share of auto-crosses and been on the track, but I don't do that much any longer.

To the OP: I highly recommend that anyone who gets a sports car take it auto-crossing. You learn how to push some limits at normal street speeds and also how to handle your car (and don't forget to auto-cross it in the rain also!). It's also a lot of fun to boot!

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by RichM View Post
              I finally decided to replace my white one (in the background), and I got this:

It's a 1900cc E46 318. Hopefully it won't drink much more fuel than my old 1600cc E36 316 though!

cool! E46!
              Welcome to Jimmy’s World !!!

Comment