This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About skins

Hey, I was wondering. If a someone created a skin, then the Founder inserts the skin, then that member who made the skin tells you to take it down. And if the Founder doesn't take the skin that that person made down. Does this mean that the forum will get taken down by Jelsoft?

EDIT: Oh and I accidentally posted in the wrong section, sorry.

Originally posted by Silver Riolu View Post
    Hey, I was wondering. If a someone created a skin, then the Founder inserts the skin, then that member who made the skin tells you to take it down. And if the Founder doesn't take the skin that that person made down. Does this mean that the forum will get taken down by Jelsoft?

I think it would depend on a few scenarios.

S1: Is it a paid skin?

-Or-

S2: Is the skin on vBulletin.org?

If its created, its the property of the skin creator, I would think. Probably wrong.

Comment

I am pretty sure vbulletin.com will not get involved in an issue between a site owner and a third party. They only get involved if you are running unlicensed vbulletin software on your site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Please don't give the unlicensed user support.

As a pre-sales question or just random topic ...

No, we do not police the content or play police for a dispute between site owners and developers.

Comment

Well if it's a skin that a person made, and it's not paid. And the person says to take it down and the Founder doesn't take it down, does the forum get taken down?
          Does this mean the forum will be taken down?

Comment

To be honest, we already had this discussion about the pokemon forum the other day. We're not going to repeat ourselves. Thread closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X