Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 14 - We're all going to get abducted (or something), apparently..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milado View Post
    A mere propaganda.

In west UFOs are spoken to be true, I don't deny. they may be true.

Anyway, in the middle east here, jinns or demons are believed to be true and exist. the same way, you find faked photos, reports and tapes (videos). etc. all of them have a religious origin. in this situation I deny for absolute.

A mere propaganda. UFOs, if they reach our world, they don't need to hide themselves from our devil eyes, they're already stronger and more intelligent to defend themselves in case they reached our sky.

So, nothing is gooning to happen on 14th of October. Have a good sleep on that night please.
    I tend to think the same. If there are aliens, I would say that they are actually demons. However, if you say that in the west people look at you like you have a banana growing out of the side of your head. So I just stick with the term "alien" for argument sake.
    I'm Kind of a Big Deal
    Hosting (no ads) and "DNS" Domain - Pay Nothing (ever).
    100,000 Text Links. No registration required.

Comment

the new MacBooks are going to be announced on 14th of October

Comment

I've been researching this for sometime now and I've come to the following possible conclusions.

Scenario 1: We will see an alien spacecraft and it will be beautiful, filling our hearts with love and compassion for fellow humanity into the new age, and exposing the world Politicians/Media cooperations/Oil companies etc for the mobsters that they are.

Scenario 2: The idea of aliens visiting is currently being propagated to take the publics mind off the current problems in the economy, constitutions being shattered, major human rights violations, unjust wars for oil, unjust financial bailouts... The list goes on...

Scenario 3: Project Blue Beam is finally coming off the ground and we are going to see Jesus', Mohammed's and other religious characters show up in our sky's as a hologram with voices beamed into our brains. (This technology Exists today) Followed by hologram UFO sightings. If the conspiracy is to be believed, it is a project the US have been working on for quite some years to usher in their newest form of control, bringing the NWO light years ahead in their plans for global domination (If the public buy it )

Scenario 4: Dark forces are posing as light to fool the "Channelers" to propagate a false message, followed by an alien takeover of the planet.

Scenario 5: All of the above with scenario 1 hopefully happening if/when the s*** hits the fan either that or major genocide, suicides, famine, slavery...

Conclusion: No one really knows what is going to happen, if anything, but just be aware of the possibilities so you can make your own judgment at the time.

Last edited by Cloud Strife; Sun 5th Oct '08, 7:23am.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
          I've been researching this for sometime now and I've come to the following possible conclusions.

Scenario 1: We will see an alien spacecraft and it will be beautiful, filling our hearts with love and compassion for fellow humanity into the new age, and exposing the world Politicians/Media cooperations/Oil companies etc for the mobsters that they are.

Scenario 2: The idea of aliens visiting is currently being propagated to take the publics mind off the current problems in the economy, constitutions being shattered, major human rights violations, unjust wars for oil, unjust financial bailouts... The list goes on...

Scenario 3: Project Blue Beam is finally coming off the ground and we are going to see Jesus', Mohammed's and other religious characters show up in our sky's as a hologram with voices beamed into our brains. (This technology Exists today) Followed by hologram UFO sightings. If the conspiracy is to be believed, it is a project the US have been working on for quite some years to usher in their newest form of control, bringing the NWO light years ahead in their plans for global domination (If the public buy it )

Scenario 4: Dark forces are posing as light to fool the "Channelers" to propagate a false message, followed by an alien takeover of the planet.

Scenario 5: All of the above with scenario 1 hopefully happening if/when the s*** hits the fan either that or major genocide, suicides, famine, slavery...

Conclusion: No one really knows what is going to happen, if anything, but just be aware of the possibilities so you can make your own judgment at the time.

lol, I've pretty much had every one of those things go through my head. Even more actually. I do know that something is up. I just can't put my finger on what.
          I'm Kind of a Big Deal
          Hosting (no ads) and "DNS" Domain - Pay Nothing (ever).
          100,000 Text Links. No registration required.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeN View Post
            lol, I've pretty much had every one of those things go through my head. Even more actually. I do know that something is up. I just can't put my finger on what.
            Yep, it messes with your head. But think, theres not really much you can do either way, so best just to see how things play out... Oh btw, did anyone check google earth today? 2012 Mile long object.

Attached

More can be seen on this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4_52Z160o
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Cloud Strife; Sun 5th Oct '08, 4:59pm.

Comment

I can' t see any 'object' Cloud

Comment

Originally posted by bugriders View Post
                I can' t see any 'object' Cloud
                You need to turn the weather on in your google earth to see it.

Comment

I think she said, she got a letter from space? or something like that. I don't know. I don't believe her for one reason.

as far as I know aliens speak telepathically, not words. and they refuse to learn english. so i highly doubt they wrote a letter to her.

And if anything, love has gone down now rather than up.

Oh. and before anyone says anything. the reason I believe in aliens in the first place is because I have seen an alien space craft with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                    Oh. and before anyone says anything. the reason I believe in aliens in the first place is because I have seen an alien space craft with my own eyes.
                    Me too, I saw 2 in the last 4 days flying past with a small light orb coming out and pulsating 4 times then disappearing, really weird...

as far as I know aliens speak telepathically, not words. and they refuse to learn english. so i highly doubt they wrote a letter to her.
                    The message was channeled telepathically by Blosoom Goodchild. To be honest I'm not really sure what to expect if anything, but it's nice to think based on the message... Well, only 3 days left before we find out for sure, hold onto your tin foil hats guys

Comment

Me too, I saw 2 in the last 4 days flying past with a small light orb coming out and pulsating 4 times then disappearing, really weird...

The message was channeled telepathically by Blosoom Goodchild. To be honest I'm not really sure what to expect if anything, but it's nice to think based on the message... Well, only 3 days left before we find out for sure, hold onto your tin foil hats guys
                      Hmm. the first time I see one, i got a proper look at it as it was stationary in the sky, i looked at it for a little while and it fly off at the speed of light. this was some um 7 years ago. that time. anyway. it did not have a orb outside the craft.

So she recived a message, telepathically right. and she remembered every single word? that is strange. on how she did so. by what she was saying. it must have been alot she thought of, sorry they told her.

I for one am not scared, nor do I believe this. I think she just wants some popularity... by any chance is she asking anyone to donate her money?

Comment

I think she said, she got a letter from space? or something like that. I don't know. I don't believe her for one reason.

And if anything, love has gone down now rather than up.

Hmm. the first time I see one, i got a proper look at it as it was stationary in the sky, i looked at it for a little while and it fly off at the speed of light. this was some um 7 years ago. that time. anyway. it did not have a orb outside the craft.

So she recived a message, telepathically right. and she remembered every single word? that is strange. on how she did so. by what she was saying. it must have been alot she thought of, sorry they told her.

I for one am not scared, nor do I believe this. I think she just wants some popularity... by any chance is she asking anyone to donate her money?
                        Come on guys!
                        Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

It's weekend, I've had a drink, and just run into this awesome video: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2672...is_de_dag.html - can't resist to post it

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            It's weekend, I've had a drink, and just run into this awesome video: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2672...is_de_dag.html - can't resist to post it
                            Hey how comes your allowed to "rick roll" people and i'm not?

Comment

You're right!

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                                You're right!
                                Yup .

/* I'll jus go back to vi and linux command line now >_> *\

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X