Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 14 - We're all going to get abducted (or something), apparently..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW802
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    I don't see any aliens... do you?
    Well, no extraterrestrial ones at least.

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    I was getting worried there! I was at my computer reading this thread, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Being the concerned citizen that I am, I put on my aluminium hat and found some holy water.

And just in case... I started playing Elvis music.

It turned out to be the DHL delivery guy, but hey, you can never be too careful. For all I know, the next one could be it!

Hey! The package sticker is covering over my last name, how would the delivery guy know who... ? ...!
    Nice try, aliens. I'm on to you.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Current time (As per my linux!) Tue Oct 14, 9:27 AM..... I don't see any aliens... do you?

And i really do love to say this but.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Leave a comment:

• hfactor1
    replied
    haha! Thanks . Dancing <insert dancing motie> my last few days before the aliens come.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    You're right!
    Yup .

/* I'll jus go back to vi and linux command line now >_> *\

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You're right!

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    It's weekend, I've had a drink, and just run into this awesome video: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2672...is_de_dag.html - can't resist to post it
    Hey how comes your allowed to "rick roll" people and i'm not?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    It's weekend, I've had a drink, and just run into this awesome video: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2672...is_de_dag.html - can't resist to post it

Leave a comment:

• Milado
    replied
    I think she said, she got a letter from space? or something like that. I don't know. I don't believe her for one reason.

as far as I know aliens speak telepathically, not words. and they refuse to learn english. so i highly doubt they wrote a letter to her.

And if anything, love has gone down now rather than up.

Oh. and before anyone says anything. the reason I believe in aliens in the first place is because I have seen an alien space craft with my own eyes.
    Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Me too, I saw 2 in the last 4 days flying past with a small light orb coming out and pulsating 4 times then disappearing, really weird...

The message was channeled telepathically by Blosoom Goodchild. To be honest I'm not really sure what to expect if anything, but it's nice to think based on the message... Well, only 3 days left before we find out for sure, hold onto your tin foil hats guys
    Hmm. the first time I see one, i got a proper look at it as it was stationary in the sky, i looked at it for a little while and it fly off at the speed of light. this was some um 7 years ago. that time. anyway. it did not have a orb outside the craft.

So she recived a message, telepathically right. and she remembered every single word? that is strange. on how she did so. by what she was saying. it must have been alot she thought of, sorry they told her.

I for one am not scared, nor do I believe this. I think she just wants some popularity... by any chance is she asking anyone to donate her money?
    Come on guys!

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Me too, I saw 2 in the last 4 days flying past with a small light orb coming out and pulsating 4 times then disappearing, really weird...

The message was channeled telepathically by Blosoom Goodchild. To be honest I'm not really sure what to expect if anything, but it's nice to think based on the message... Well, only 3 days left before we find out for sure, hold onto your tin foil hats guys
    Hmm. the first time I see one, i got a proper look at it as it was stationary in the sky, i looked at it for a little while and it fly off at the speed of light. this was some um 7 years ago. that time. anyway. it did not have a orb outside the craft.

So she recived a message, telepathically right. and she remembered every single word? that is strange. on how she did so. by what she was saying. it must have been alot she thought of, sorry they told her.

I for one am not scared, nor do I believe this. I think she just wants some popularity... by any chance is she asking anyone to donate her money?

Leave a comment:

• Cloud Strife
    replied
    Oh. and before anyone says anything. the reason I believe in aliens in the first place is because I have seen an alien space craft with my own eyes.

as far as I know aliens speak telepathically, not words. and they refuse to learn english. so i highly doubt they wrote a letter to her.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    I think she said, she got a letter from space? or something like that. I don't know. I don't believe her for one reason.

And if anything, love has gone down now rather than up.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud Strife
    replied
    Originally posted by bugriders View Post
    I can' t see any 'object' Cloud
    You need to turn the weather on in your google earth to see it.

Leave a comment:

• bugriders
    replied
    I can' t see any 'object' Cloud

Leave a comment:

• Cloud Strife
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeN View Post
    lol, I've pretty much had every one of those things go through my head. Even more actually. I do know that something is up. I just can't put my finger on what.
    Yep, it messes with your head. But think, theres not really much you can do either way, so best just to see how things play out... Oh btw, did anyone check google earth today? 2012 Mile long object.

Attached

More can be seen on this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4_52Z160o
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cloud Strife; Sun 5 Oct '08, 4:59pm.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X