Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 14 - We're all going to get abducted (or something), apparently..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that we're not alone in the universe, its kinda odd that people can beleive in a god creating earth in seven days (well six plus a day off!) and not that he could have done it again a million times over in other galaxys in the far reaches of the universe?

How spoilt do they think we are?

anyway if anything big happens on the 14th then so be it. but to be honest, we all know that is more than likely come the 15th/ 16th we'll have heard nothing apart from a few crazy people saying they saw bright lights and flying saucers.

I want to believe in them, I do believe there are other forms of life. Im just not 100% convinced that they visit, abduct and probe us.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanie View Post
      I believe that we're not alone in the universe, its kinda odd that people can beleive in a god creating earth in seven days (well six plus a day off!) and not that he could have done it again a million times over in other galaxys in the far reaches of the universe?

How spoilt do they think we are?

anyway if anything big happens on the 14th then so be it. but to be honest, we all know that is more than likely come the 15th/ 16th we'll have heard nothing apart from a few crazy people saying they saw bright lights and flying saucers.

I want to believe in them, I do believe there are other forms of life. Im just not 100% convinced that they visit, abduct and probe us.
      For all I know they do exist. But that's not what I am concerned with. If they do exist, they wouldn't be asking Blossom Goodchild to post about it on YouTube.

There's way too much hype in the corporate Media lately, and this 14th date is being picked up by the major news networks. Why?

Whether aliens exist or not really doesn't matter to me in this instance. What matters to me is that I think someone wants us believing in aliens and UFO's and I want to know why.

I wouldn't be surprised if something does show up on the 14th, but if it does, I want to know who made it and why.
      I'm Kind of a Big Deal
      Hosting (no ads) and "DNS" Domain - Pay Nothing (ever).
      100,000 Text Links. No registration required.

Comment

the news networks are picking up on it because its news and they're raising awareness.

they're probably not thinking its true, they're more than likely highlighting that there are some proper crazy ladies that post videos on youtube.

Comment

the news networks are picking up on it because its news and they're raising awareness.

they're probably not thinking its true, they're more than likely highlighting that there are some proper crazy ladies that post videos on youtube.
          CNN, Fox and other corporate media outlets have been talking about UFO's on a daily basis for a good 12 months. There's a lot more pressing affairs going on. ie: The US has entered a depression. The dollar is no longer worth the paper it's printed on -- and the world is on the verge of an economic collapse. Yet every time I turn on the TV all I hear about are UFO's.

It's not the news networks picking up on the news. The news networks (the corporate media), are actively promoting UFO's trying to get everyone to believe in them. Don't you know that the corporate media is controlled by the sponsors? You can't trust what they say.
          I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

its not just the US thats entered a depression, i think you'll find that the world has, you know the bits outside the US?

I also dont understand why these other life forms would contact this woman to tell her that this was going to take place.
            Sure, they may wish to warn us that they're not here to harm... but surley if they've studied us for such a long time, that they know that the human race, if it sees a giant flying saucer in the sky, is going to go mental, start rioting, looting and cause massive unrest.

Comment

its not just the US thats entered a depression, i think you'll find that the world has, you know the bits outside the US?

I also dont understand why these other life forms would contact this woman to tell her that this was going to take place.
              Sure, they may wish to warn us that they're not here to harm... but surley if they've studied us for such a long time, that they know that the human race, if it sees a giant flying saucer in the sky, is going to go mental, start rioting, looting and cause massive unrest.
              I am not considering whether aliens exist or not. I am more curious about why the corporate media want is to believe that they do.
              I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

I think Seanie and I both answered that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  I think Seanie and I both answered that already.
                  Actually, you didn't -- but I can see you're looking for an exit to the conversation.. so I'm quite content to wait for other responses.
                  I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeN View Post
                    Actually, you didn't -- but I can see you're looking for an exit to the conversation.. so I'm quite content to wait for other responses.
                    you just want us to say something that the tv networks KNOW that aliens exist and ARE coming on the 14th.

Don't lie, because you would accept our answers if you were truly 'impartical' as you're making out to be.

If it happens it happens. I hope this thead is still here on the 15th! I expect you to have pictures for us MrLeN

Comment

you just want us to say something that the tv networks KNOW that aliens exist and ARE coming on the 14th.

Don't lie, because you would accept our answers if you were truly 'impartical' as you're making out to be.

If it happens it happens. I hope this thead is still here on the 15th! I expect you to have pictures for us MrLeN
                      Mate, I don't believe any aliens are going to show up and I never said anything of the sort. What I believe is that someone "wants" us to believe in them. Whether they actually exist or not is another story. I'm not concerned with whether they exist or not, as far as this topic goes.
                      I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

Mate, I don't believe any aliens are going to show up and I never said anything of the sort. What I believe is that someone "wants" us to believe in them. Whether they actually exist or not is another story. I'm not concerned with whether they exist or not, as far as this topic goes.
                        someone wants us to believe in everything, you've just been sucked in and are getting over emotional about it all.

Comment

Actually I did. If you're looking for comments from people, at least be open minded and accept they might have a different view than you, so they might give an answer you disagree with or didn't want.

I said that the only reason I think they're covering it, is because it's being talked about. It is 'news' to them, so as journalists, they cover it. If every web site talks about wearing shoes upside down, .. they will cover that too.

Comment

someone wants us to believe in everything, you've just been sucked in and are getting over emotional about it all.
                            I am not in the least bit emotional about anything. I am merely trying to prevent you from jumping to conclusions. If you can take a step back for a moment and stop trying to project what ever thoughts you have into what I am saying and just read what I am writing, then you should see that.

You're really mistaken mate. I'm trying very hard to just keep the topic on track, but you seem intend on believing the contrary to what I am actually typing. I am really at a loss to understand why you've become so combative.

All I am saying is that the corporate media, controlled by their sponsors want us to believe in aliens and UFO's. If you want to know why I think that I can explain, but I really don't think you're interested, so I wont start rattling on all about it.

But at the end of the day, I want to know WHY the corporate media are so adamant and emphatic about having us believe in aliens and UFO's. You shoudl not simply assume that I think that they know they exist. I never said that and I don't believe that -- and frankly, that tangent has nothing to do with my line of thinking whatsoever.

All I want to know is why is it so important for the media to propagate alien stories all the time. There must be a reason. They don't waste air time worth $10k a minute on stories like that unless there's something behind it.

You really need to let go of the idea that I am upset. I assure you that I am not. I'm just trying to correct your presumptions at this point.
                            I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                              Actually I did. If you're looking for comments from people, at least be open minded and accept they might have a different view than you, so they might give an answer you disagree with or didn't want.

I said that the only reason I think they're covering it, is because it's being talked about. It is 'news' to them, so as journalists, they cover it. If every web site talks about wearing shoes upside down, .. they will cover that too.
                              Mate no offense - and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I think you're having a bad day. You've totally misunderstood me. I do not agree or disagree with anything you've said. I am not making any assertions, or trying to propagate any views. I am merely asking the question: Why is the corporate media so intent on propagating alien stories?

I am struggling very hard to try to politely inform you that you've misunderstood me. I can see you're anxious, but there's no problem here mate. I just want to get the topic back on track. It's turning into a bit of a mess.
                              I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

you're reading WAY to much into things.

they're covering it because its what people are talking about it on their lunch breaks and by the water cooler.

not because some big corporate company is run by an alien from a planet 4342 million lightyears away.

you're looking for a conspircy theory arnt you? what are your views on 9/11?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X