Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin or IPB?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Quillz View Post
    I voted for IPB just because im a rebel
    We understand quillz
    Sound District

    Comment


    • #17
      note to devs: you know things have gone to hell when half the people voted for your competitors...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Greps View Post
        note to devs: you know things have gone to hell when half the people voted for your competitors...
        No, it just means the trolls know that we are not afraid of comparisons and allow threads like this when they are closed by our competitors.

        Having said that, this is a meaningless poll and excercise. I'm not sure what the point is.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

        Steve Machol Photography


        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          No, it just means the trolls know that we are not afraid of comparisons and allow threads like this when they are closed by our competitors.

          Having said that, this is a meaningless poll and excercise. I'm not sure what the point is.
          hey, I was just trying to provoke one of the devs to give us some new info, since no other way seems to work.

          Comment


          • #20
            Can anyone find a IPB link of them comparing all the forum softwares?
            Sound District

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Greps View Post
              hey, I was just trying to provoke one of the devs to give us some new info, since no other way seems to work.
              You're not going to provoke the devs to give you new info before they're going to give it to you. You should stop trying to distract them and let them continue working

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Shazz™ View Post
                Can anyone find a IPB link of them comparing all the forum softwares?
                that's a pre-sales question for ips.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I like IPB better. How is IPB confusing?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    vBulletin all the wayyyy!

                    The rest are imitations
                    Arcade.gs Game Site!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      vB is in my top ten at #10. My favorites are:

                      #1: SMF
                      #2: IPB
                      #3: IceBB
                      #4: phpBB2
                      #5: MyBB
                      #6: Lithium
                      #7: YaBB
                      #8: FUDforum
                      #9: nextBBS
                      #10: vBulletin

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by OldRockSongs View Post
                        vB is in my top ten at #10. My favorites are:

                        #1: SMF
                        #2: IPB
                        #3: IceBB
                        #4: phpBB2
                        #5: MyBB
                        #6: Lithium
                        #7: YaBB
                        #8: FUDforum
                        #9: nextBBS
                        #10: vBulletin
                        Some people might wonder why you'd post here then

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          vb3 > ipb2
                          Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Dream View Post
                            vb3 > ipb2
                            ipb3 > vb3

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I voted for vBulletin as I have never used IPB.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Greps View Post
                                ipb3 > vb3
                                ipb3 <=> vb4 ?
                                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X