This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin access issues, need help!

Sorry for posting this here, but I can't seem to post it anywhere else. so I have to post it here.

Hi guys and gals, I am new here but not to Vbulletin. I am having a problem and it seems no one is able to help me and I was pointed here to see if someone has had this problem.

A little about how I got to this problem. We changed servers and someone forgot to shut the board off before doing this and when it came back up, no one with Admin access was able to get into the admin area. What happens is we go to login and it will go to the thank you page and immediately refresh back to the login page, no errors or anything, just refreshes back to login.

We have run the tools.php page and tried everything we can on there, the cookie reset and all of it to no avail.

We can still delete threads and do everything else needed as an admin, BUT we can't get into the admin panel.....

Has anyone ever seen this problem before and if so, how does one go about fixing it? It's driving me and my host insane.

I have a licensed verion of 2.68 and we did put the userids in the config to allow certain members admin access.

ANY help would be hugely appreciated.

You'll need to post in the support forum.

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X