This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbadvanced address

I know this is a 3rd party modification and not looking for support.
    I have ran into a problem with the company which I will not disclose, however I'am try to get hold of the business address as Brian has refused to give it me as I intend to take legal action. (which I need the address is for)

Please don't ask why I'am taking legal action, I would just like to know the registered business name and address, or where I can find this.

Many Thanks.

If it's a client of Brian's, you're not going to get it simply because of privacy laws.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

No it's not a client, its Brians vbadvanced company itself, he's refusing to give me the companies address and registered name so I can file a claim.

Comment

This is not the place for this. You can ask on their website if you still need this information. If they don't want to give you the information than you will need to evaluate whether you use their products or not but that is a personal decision.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X