• Show
Clear All

• Iwantvb
    replied
    Ok thanks for the support!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    This is a vBulletin web site, the official one actually, here we sell the product and provide support for it. While discussions about competitor software is not against the rules, it is not desired to start discussions about how you can grow your forum not powered by vBulletin. These fit on their company support forums better than here.

You have no intention to purchase vBulletin, but you want to grow a community. Get a free alternative and join a board discussion forum like theadminzone.com where you can ask these questions.

Asking as unlicensed member how to grow your site, can imply that you run a pirated version. Like ... trying to get free support.

How to make a host? Get a hosting account? Isn't that what I have answered in the post reply? Also, you asked how we do it .. we did it by buying a professional forum solution, such as vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Iwantvb
    replied
    Um, what does VB have to do with this lol?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You buy a domain from namecheap.com
    You get hosting from any hosting provider
    You buy a license from vBulletin.com

We can't provide you with more details, since we can't help you until you're licensed.

Leave a comment:

• Iwantvb
    started a topic How do you guys do it?

How do you guys do it?

Ok well I have been thinking, and wondering. How do you create your own host? I want to make my own forum, and become susseful like you guys. Even tho you will always be number one!

Please dont say like, figure it out or just lock the thread. Please how do you make your own host and forums? Please help me out! Then when I get enough cash I will use VB to. And give some VB forum to people for free.

So please help me out here!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X