X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tkmk
    replied
    Hi Chousho,

The site does work in a similar way to ebay but it is more like Rentacoder.com and elance.com.

I haven't actullay created a site yet. I'm just trying to work out whether there's another way to build one without great expense. Probably should try to seek out ready made scripts.

Thanks,
    Tkmk

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    You'd need to check out vb.org and see if anyone has something similar to that.

Since I'm not that familiar with elance, is it sort of like eBay in bidding, or is it different? Have you tried modifying your site yet?

Hmm, there are plenty of options for what you can do. What's your site name or address so there's a better idea of what would fit for your site?

Leave a comment:

• tkmk
    started a topic Need a site similar to Elance

Need a site similar to Elance

Hi,

I am hoping to build a website that functions in a similar way to Elance.com i.e. the use of the bidding system and people posting requests. However, I'm not that technically savvy when it comes to building websites but a good friend advised that the members of vBulletin often provide useful tips.

Can anybody advise on how I could go about creating a similar site but without the expense of a custom build? My friend mentioned something aobut licensing code and using modules

Any advise would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tkmk
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X