Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelf12
    replied
    Working on my site, and reconstructing my computer. My current one belongs on the Antique Roadshow. :/

Leave a comment:

• ac1d1dty
    replied
    doing sweet **** all

trying to get together a forum worth having and trying to find a way to make myself worth at least 7 figures (no decimal points please )

^_^

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Test driving beta products *drinks coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Leave a comment:

• TylerK10
    replied
    I do a lot of forum related stuff when I'm not working or hanging out with people.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    The same as last year: world domination.

I've already been on vacation so it's time for some work, I have some projects at the planning stage and I got two job offers so I'll be pretty busy.

By the way: I love the heat but we got either thunder-storm or it's so muggy that you appreciate anything that brings up wind.

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    started a topic Happy August: AKA - Keeping the Heat Away

Happy August: AKA - Keeping the Heat Away

Since it's been a bit hot out, lately, I was wondering...

What summer projects have you guys taken upon yourselves to do while waiting for the cooler (see: rainy) weather.
    Family vacations, art exhibition, computer upgrades, squirrel renovation, etc. What have you been up to lately?

I'll kick it off. I set up an old desktop from 200 and installed Linux on it to get a bit more familiar with the CLI. Also, it's my goal to finish the Hitchhiker's trilogy before the end of August.

So what plans have you guys been working on?