Just about had enough of this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ac1d1dty View Post
    but in all fairness its not hard to get updated. On a forum that I used to go to (no longer a member ), a guy had a license here and would distribute nulled versions as well as have an entire deposit of mods.

Personally I find it a bit rich that Jelsoft requests that you report piracy yet dosent reward those who do in even the smallest way :|
    It's a breach of privacy. They don't respond to pirate reports, so if you were rewarded, it kind of gives away the status, don't you think?
    Forums

Comment

Another thing. If you were to be rewarded, Jelsoft would most likely lose big $$$, going through false reports on forums. Most forums that are pirated, (Arrr...*Sorry, couldn't resist*) are either being hosted by a nation with lenient copyright laws, or the hoster doesn't care, as long as THEY make money. Although...usually, after Jelsoft threatens to sue them, they come around.

In the end...all pirated forums WILL be caught eventually.

Comment

Think of the money you could make.

I could give a portion of the money I make to friends to start pirate forums and them report them.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Yeah. But I would think Jelsoft would sue your friends eventually, or, they would catch on, and yank your license.

Comment

Originally posted by copiertalk View Post

I could give a portion of the money I make to friends to start pirate forums and them report them.
            I lol'd =D

Comment

Originally posted by copiertalk View Post

sounds like my law teacher who used to drive people into walls when he was younger..... .

I was talking upon a sucessful conviction, thus it would mean that people would not report if jelsoft did not take action. If they did take action more people would report, and people would stop pirating when they knew they would be hounded.

Works out well for all

P.s I dont think your friends would do it if they faced a criminal conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by ac1d1dty View Post

P.s I dont think your friends would do it if they faced a criminal conviction.
                I was just kidding.

P.S. Some of my friends are not exactly on the same evolutionary scale as the rest of us.
                www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X