How many vB licenses do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many vB licenses do you own?

I searched and found the similar thread hasn't been posted in for two years.

Vote for which applies to you. Multiple selection is on so you can choose both leased and owned options.

I own two licenses in my members' area but I super admin/own more than 5 vBulletin forums that don't have the license in my members' area, but in the one of the co-owner (ie: AdminAddict). One of my licenses is owned and one of them is leased.
    1 OWNED
    40.00%
    2-3 OWNED
    28.00%
    4-5 OWNED
    8.00%
    5-9 OWNED
    12.00%
    10+ OWNED
    4.00%
    1 LEASED
    8.00%
    2-3 LEASED
    0.00%
    4-5 LEASED
    0.00%
    5-9 LEASED
    0.00%
    10+ LEASED
    0.00%

One, and it's most likely going to remain that way when I open future sites.

Sorry VB, ups, downs, ups, downs, bad service, every forum software can be hacked, pssh....even my business magazine told me to use a different software and not VB. What do you do ya know? (( as a clarification to this, it was suggested that people wanting forums use other software, it didn't specifically mention NOT to use VB, it just suggested others instead. ))

Once you learn PHP and CSS, you can use any software fine. So I'll be switching to Simple Machines product for my next board. I like what I see there, and it's free. So if the business fails the price you've paid is minimal.
    Last edited by legionofangels2; Sat 26 Jul '08, 11:56am.

Comment

I have just one owned license. And I doubt I will ever own more than one.
      Forums

Comment

I have five licenses right now. Two forums are using them. The other three are under construction and about to be released.

Plan on getting a lot more in the future (I'm addicted haha).

Comment

just one

Comment

1 owned.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X