X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like theWitt.

Comment

• In the end, sadly, I doubt this planet will last another 1,000 years. The advancement of technology is moving so fast it's already possible for one single person to destroy entire villages with biological/chemical weapons. All it takes is one successful terrorist. That's it.

I majored in BioChemistry in college. I know how easy it is to do the above. In the end there's no good answer. Do we declare a police state on everyone? Do we deport ALL Middle Eastern people? I don't have the answers. I doubt anyone really does.
      Well, there it is.
      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

• All Israel wants is sovereignty Skep. Freedom to live in their country without the threat of attack from a dozen Muslim nations who believe they have the right to just TAKE the land. We helped to solidify Israel as its own state almost 60 years ago, so I don't see why our actions are confusing to people.
        Yes, we DO have the right to take your land for simple reason: It's not yours and won't be yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by JB007
          Yes, we DO have the right to take your land for simple reason: It's not yours and won't be yours.
          May I remind you that in the great year of 1947, November 29th to be exact, the U.N specifically gave us the right to build a country in the land of Palestine.

You DO care about the U.N, don't you?
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• Well, before the sad year of 1947 , Palastain was for muslims.
            Jews took the land because they were ( and are still ) controlling the economy of all the western nations.

Comment

Well, before the sad year of 1947 , Palastain was for muslims.
              Jews took the land because they were ( and are still ) controlling the economy of all the western nations.
              So you agree with have all of the rights to live/be/exist/ in this land. Thank you very much, and good night.

(LOL that post was so funny. We contorl the world. Hahahaha, I wish! )
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

• No taking over it will only make neighboring Muslims to hate us even more. I suggest we turn it into "Lake" Afghanistan, for the surrounding countries to use for crops and survival.

Just kidding.
                Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

• FireFly, We do have rights, but tell me one reason for your rights in palastain.
                  Second, if you were not controlling the world, then you wouldn't recieve billions of dollars each year from the west to help you kill and destroy, Plus, the taxes in the united states won't be sent to you.

Suggestion:
                  Read "Silent No More" by Paul Findley.

Comment

As I've said many times, and you continue to ignore, you are simply changing the date of occupation to a date of convenience.

Well before the lands known collectively as Palestine were for mulsims as you say, they were for Canaanites, and Israelites. The kingdom's of Israel and Judah were the first major religious divisions of land in the area. Of course, the lands were conquered and held by nearly a dozen people between then and now. The U.N. took this into account when creating the nation state of Israel. Last time I looked, the U.N. was NOT the U.S., though people outside of the U.S. often mistake them for one in the same.

Pick the date that rationalizes your viewpoint, and stick by it. It's no less credible than any of your other arguments.

-t
                    Tim Hewitt
                    myOstrich Internet - Domain Management & Internet Services
                    myOstrich Golf - When it comes to golf, we don't have our heads in the sand.

Comment

• thwitt,
                      You're right, however Israelites didn't live there more than 100 years and that was thousands of years ago. While muslims lived in there for more than one thousand years. So who has the right to live there?

Comment

If you are not careful, you can end up a citizen of your own land but under US control if your tribal wars do not stop screwing with the US having the ability to purchase oil... It is in the interest of the US to purchase the oil because that is what is right, but if you all keep screwing up, the US will lose patience and either move in with NATO everywhere or to turn the place to glass... After the fall of the WTC, I don't believe they will "screw around" with your region much longer...

Originally posted by JB007
                        No one controls the economy in "The West", that is part of our freedom... The US Gov't has the ability to lower the fed to inspire trade, that is all, the economy depends entirely on what the people do...

The US is growing tired of the complications of your so called "wars"... You will be lucky to avoid being treated as 4 year old kids that can't get along...

If asked by NATO to defend a NATO recognised country, it will happen, this is part of an evolved world that has somehow passed you by, screwing with a NATO country will result in world war, no one to blame but yourselves when this happens...

Glitch

Comment

• Well, I repeat my suggestion, read "Silent No More" by Paul Findley, a member of congress for 22 years. You can find this book at Amazon. He explains everything behind the United States policies and who actually makes the decisions.

Comment

Well, I repeat my suggestion, read "Silent No More" by Paul Findley, a member of congress for 22 years. You can find this book at Amazon. He explains everything behind the United States policies and who actually makes the decisions.
                            I got a suggestion for you: Go home.

(great now I'm gonna get flamed)
                            Chen Avinadav

Comment

• Just to let you all know what your playin with... When the US posture went to condition D on Sept 11, this is the same as defcon 1, this means the US went to forced readyness posture, which means that every thermonuclear weapon was immediately fueled and ready for someone to put their coffee down on or lean on the button....

On top of that, I wonder who wrote the microcode in these things...? And just how stable is it...? It would be interesting that the end of the world was caused by a buggy bit of code or a bad cell in memory within one of the microcontrollers...

You all know what war means, but there is are unseen elements...

-Yes, the whoops ... Sorry factor applies too...

The US could start a nuclear winter if every warhead was detonated on their own soil, still no one of this earth would survive, guess what would happen if the US used the terrorist suicidal thought process....? Of course fighting them could mean lowering values to theirs anyway...

Your book depicts that of one view at one point in time in a constantly changing world, crime is uncovered everyday, it's not the Bible or the Quran... There's no point living your life by it...

You're gov'ts should get a better grip on your people or they will eventually be held accountable, there will be peace on earth one way or another... which way, remains to be seen....

Someone needs to point out that these young reprogrammed terrorists are dying for bin laden, not Alah... same principles stated above will eventually apply... If you really want to look at it from the prospective of religion, Bush is a christian... Same outcome on both paths...

Glitch

Comment

• Palestine Timeline

Here's a brief timeline of the history of the region of the world collectively known as Palestine for anyone interested.

http://www.palestine-net.com/history/bhist.html

-t
                                Tim Hewitt
                                myOstrich Internet - Domain Management & Internet Services
                                myOstrich Golf - When it comes to golf, we don't have our heads in the sand.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X