X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB007
    replied
    Glitch, Huzbulla was not targetting civilians. They were targetting the military bases.

Leave a comment:

• JB007
    replied
    Who said that I'm not greatful for the United States for keeping Saddam out of my country? Of course I'm greatful for the God first for deciding to keep my country free.

What I'm trying to say is simple:
    • The United States does not have a fair policy in the middel east. And because of it's unfair policy, thousands of people were killed in palastain with no one even feeling sad for them.
    • Ben Ladin and his brain washed network have a totally wrong understanding of the Islamic Holy War or the "Jihad". The Jihad means fighting against who's invading your country without killing civilians. If he declared the Jihad against Israel then it's ok. All the Islamic leaders will support him because he's not doing anything wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    Originally posted by JB007
    what about those who DEFEND their countries like lebanon's Huzbulla and Hamas. If america still incests on calling these groups terrorists then the USA people are terrorists because they fight against the english in the past to defend their country.
    The US does not blatently target civilian life trying to draw world attention for its cause, you are about to see the type of attention he has commanded. OBL has and will continue if not stopped, war does have casualties, but it is in good faith in any war between two recognized countries to not hit the civilians over political dispute. The people that you mention above have been bickering with the use of small arms over civilian casualties for many years, this is what NATO tries to end with the use of distributing weapons to balance power... If you would like to see american terrorism, take down the US Gov't, seperate and attack its people, you will see terrorism like you've never seen it before (probably without the suicide bit), we were a people content to shoot at ourselves for several years, OBL has given the people of the US a target now... OBL has gained attention with corperate structure and organised crime, if the US doesn't get him, they will... That could be an act of terrorism, but would probably be one of those unsolved crimes as there would not be very much effort put into locating the perp... Everyone wants him dead, I personally would like to see him put to his own justice, stoned to death in the street which is want the Islamic people should have done according to the Koran...

Glitch
    Last edited by Glitch; Sun 23 Sep '01, 7:57am.

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    JB007's Sig,

"First post: It's better not to see my first post."

...or your last post either for that matter. We actually lost a few men trying to keep Saddam out of your bathtub. You might consider being grateful. If we hadn't stepped in to help, I'm sure by now he would own the computer you are typing on.

theWitt has it more than correct when he wrote....

"You do realize don't you, that the reason bin Laden is so pissed off at the U.S. right now is that we defiled Islamic Holy Soil when we came over to kick uncle Saddam out of your country."

no doubt about it.
    Last edited by Hooper; Sun 23 Sep '01, 6:49am.

Leave a comment:

• Steviepowers
    replied
    How do you justify the mass murder just over something like walking on Islamic Holy Soil. Plus OBL wants to destroy the world's inhabitants doesn't he, I call that evil, not pissed off

Leave a comment:

• thewitt
    replied
    JB007,

You do realize don't you, that the reason bin Laden is so pissed off at the U.S. right now is that we defiled Islamic Holy Soil when we came over to kick uncle Saddam out of your country - at the request of both your leaders and Saudi Arabia. Are you too young to remember that?

Perhaps we should have not gotten involved when asked, and simply let him expand his beach frontage...

What's your position on the U.S. involvement then? Is it any more straightforward for you?

World leaders make these decisions every day, right or wrong, and they are humans just like you and me. They err on the side of what they believe is right; they err on the side of what they believe is balance. The key thing here is they err.

If you want to go back to the beginning when talking about defending the region from invaders, you have to go back long before the British, the Jews and the Americans. What ever happened to Persia anyway? Why is the Silk Road closed now? Where did those pesky Romans go after all? Wasn't Alexander Great enough? How about the Kahn?

Let's take back all the foreign influence, money and culture. OK? Ready? You know tend four goats and a camel for your uncle. Happy?

-t

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    JB007, I have nothing against people defending their country. But at least do it in the right way.
    If you're gonna fight, ok, no problem, let's have a war. (not that I want war, but you'll get it in a sec)

For me, and I'm sure others will agree with me, it seems like you don't have the slightest clue what the definition of "terrorism" is.
    So just for you, I attached an image. Just so you can understand the words coming out of your mouth.

The Huzbulla and Hamas defend their country?
    Alright, good for them, I'd defend my country as well.
    But like I said, at least do it in the proper way.
    You want war? Come and get us.

But doing what you do, is pure terrorism.

Leave a comment:

• JB007
    replied
    Glitch, the United States supports one of the lagest terrorists group in the world : Israel.
    What terrorism means to the United States? Killing civilians? ok this is terrorism but what about those who DEFEND their countries like lebanon's Huzbulla and Hamas. If america still incests on calling these groups terrorists then the USA people are terrorists because they fight against the english in the past to defend their country.

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    Originally posted by fury
    Afghanistan = Glassage

Not to say that it won't, but lets hope that it doesn't require that measure to secure this situation... We are trying to kill the cancer, not the bloodline... If it turns out that the bloodline defends the cancer then well... We most probably will not have a choice in the matter...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    Afghanistan = Glassage

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedito

You make me Laugh!. You're soo naif.
    USA ARMED, FINANCED, AND TRAINED a lot of terrorist to fight against Russians. Also Supporten Albanian guerrillas (to those who BIN LADEN directed) to kill Bosnians
    So, your point now is, that kill russians and bosnias is good, but kill american is bad?. To me is bad to kill anybody.
    But who seeds winds, it harvests storms

Looks what NATO does in Bosnia

Argentina underwent 2 terrorist attacks in the 90s, and I not remember much conmosiĆ³n anywhere in the world, but maybe is my bad memory

The US has on occasion through provisions by NATO provided weapons to balance power in specific regions, this is something every member of NATO has done in the past... That is its purpose, not saying I agree with it but that is a peace through arms thing that you probably do not have the stomach for while you thumb your nose at the US... (kick 'em when their down?) -nice tact...

So the US isn't very popular with you, yet it is comprised of members that were once of your nation as it is with every nation...

Fact of the matter is that osama bin laden flushed the terrestrial toilet with the creation of his terrorist network spanning of sixty countries, he has taken lives without descrimination and will continue on a larger scale as he gains more powerful weapons...

It is evident you have seen this up close, yet your country lacks the balls to do something about it, that is your right, one of the few you have left isn't it?

osama bin laden should have listened to his father in his teachings in saying "let sleeping dogs lie"

The US people refuse to give up their rights in yielding to this terrorist, terrorism provides no means of coexistance or reasonable degree of safety to civilian population and the people will not stand for it...

They have waged a "jihad" or "Holy War" in the name of the Islamic religion for twenty years against "the west", til now it has been ignorable, that no longer remains... the dogs have been awakened and this very well could become a world war...

Simply depends on the Islamic people condemning bin ladens actions or supporting them, there simply is no nuetral position on this as President Bush did not provide that option, it is the only way to be sure... That is why it is called war...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Jedito
    replied
    Originally posted by Glitch

The US, last year gave the Afghan some 138 million in aid, I wonder how much of that went towards weapons... It appears that we are dealing with the typical bum on the streets, you can't give em cash, they'll just buy more booze... Now they have bitten the hand that feeds them... Further more the US has sat idle with the onslaught of terrorism around the world simply awaiting a call for help... Now this is no longer required...

You make me Laugh!. You're soo naif.
    USA ARMED, FINANCED, AND TRAINED a lot of terrorist to fight against Russians. Also Supporten Albanian guerrillas (to those who BIN LADEN directed) to kill Bosnians
    So, your point now is, that kill russians and bosnias is good, but kill american is bad?. To me is bad to kill anybody.
    But who seeds winds, it harvests storms

Oh but all the poor Afghan's talk is driving me batty, the US has never intentionally targeted civilians in an act of war, and they never will... But with any war, there will be civilian casualties... Its a fact of life, its war, there's no civil form of the word so stop trying...
    Looks what NATO does in Bosnia

President Bush has given a simple equation probably knowing that these people wouldn't be able to figure it out, simply put, hand over all known terrorists or be counted as supporting their cause, quite simple, and effective... If you are not of the world trying to rid itself from these vile coward acts of war, you support them...

Defend them to the end of the world will you...? You must know that they will not hesitate to kill you in the least, they've shown this in every act of terrorism they have committed... Top it off that they have bio/chemical warefare in their possesion, they must be delt with, it's goin to get messy, but it has to be done...

Glitch
    Argentina underwent 2 terrorist attacks in the 90s, and I not remember much conmosiĆ³n anywhere in the world, but maybe is my bad memory

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Fquist
    I mourned for the victim of tuesday's attack.

But I find it ironical that Bush wants to kill the terrorists because they "bombed" the USA, while they trained these terrorists themselves. When they attack the USA instead of Russia they are bad. "We need revenge! We need to shed blood, so that the "freedom" of the USA can be protected."
    Afcourse it isn't terrorism if the USA bombs civilians. It only is terrorism when it's the other way around.

Sorry, I think your president is a donkey.

The US, last year gave the Afghan some 138 million in aid, I wonder how much of that went towards weapons... It appears that we are dealing with the typical bum on the streets, you can't give em cash, they'll just buy more booze... Now they have bitten the hand that feeds them... Further more the US has sat idle with the onslaught of terrorism around the world simply awaiting a call for help... Now this is no longer required...

Oh but all the poor Afghan's talk is driving me batty, the US has never intentionally targeted civilians in an act of war, and they never will... But with any war, there will be civilian casualties... Its a fact of life, its war, there's no civil form of the word so stop trying...

President Bush has given a simple equation probably knowing that these people wouldn't be able to figure it out, simply put, hand over all known terrorists or be counted as supporting their cause, quite simple, and effective... If you are not of the world trying to rid itself from these vile coward acts of war, you support them...

Defend them to the end of the world will you...? You must know that they will not hesitate to kill you in the least, they've shown this in every act of terrorism they have committed... Top it off that they have bio/chemical warefare in their possesion, they must be delt with, it's goin to get messy, but it has to be done...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    bioclef,

Touching and incorrect. Smachol pretty sums up what my response would be.
    Last edited by Hooper; Sat 22 Sep '01, 2:49pm.

Leave a comment:

• Jedito
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    For the record, the U.S. never [i]intentionally bombed civilians in the Gulf War, Bosnia, etc. The military always went to extreme measures to try and assure only non-civilian targets were hit. Unfortunately as is always the case in war, innocents sometimes are killed. This is very regretful and I assure you that I've never seen any American cheer or gloat over this fact.
    http://blake.prohosting.com/rtrandom/miki/ok/2.htm
    The first photo is the TV center in Belgrade.

The difference between the U.S. and the terrorists is that they purposely target civilians. If the U.S. had intentionally bombed civilians as bioclef suggests, then I guarantee the military could have done a much more thorough job of it. The fact is they went to get lengths to avoid killing innocents.

I'm not going to get into public arguments over U.S. foreign and national policy. This country, like all others, makes mistakes and most Americans, myself included, have some disagreements with our policies. However terrorists will not be able to change U.S. foreign policy by killing innocent civilians. If this was what they intended, then they have sorely miscalculated. I only hope that the those who are truly guilty are punished. And I hope and pray that no innocent people are harmed in the process.
    To cause that people starve is also a terrorism form
    With this I am not saying that the the terrorist attack is deserved for U.S.A. , just describing facts.

Finally as an American I am very thankful for the words of support and sympathy from people around the world - including many peace-loving Arabs and Muslims. Most Americans are able to understand that these terrorists are not true representatives of the Islam faith, just as Timothy McVeigh was not a true representative of the Christian faith he was raised in. There are good and bad people of all faiths, nationalities and ethnicities. We all need to keep this in mind. [/B]

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X