Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTC take two

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Glitch, I said before, those who target civilian people don't relate to Islam. Plus Huzbulla has no involvment in this case because they fight in their region and they never extend their fight outside of it.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by JB007
      The memory of those who died in Japan because of the nuclear weapons is still alive.

      This was our reaction to civilian loss in Hawaii Dec 7 1941 by Japaneese suicide bombers and to end a war to gain the ability focus on the German conquest in your region bright boy... Do you honestly believe that Hitler would have stopped with the Jews...?This could very well happen again should this turn world war if the Islamic people do choose to support the actions of OBL...

      There is no negotiation on President Bush's demands, 80% of the American people are behind him, the other 20% are probably imigrated into the US from your neck of the woods... Concentration camps aren't a thing of the past... One act using bio/chem will implement them in an effort to protect all parties involved...

      To screw with the only nation that has commanded the use of nukes just isn't bright... We do have other oil supplies...

      Glitch
      Last edited by Glitch; Sun 23rd Sep '01, 9:29am.

      Comment


      • #78
        All right, then this is what huzbulla and hamas actually do in palastain. They're replying to the people who invaded their country with no rights at all.
        Plus, it might not be Ben Ladin at all, for example Israel has a big motivation and it's to spread hatres against moslems in the world and to be able to kill innocent civilians more and more.

        Comment


        • #79
          Here we go again.
          It was the Jews, right. WE blow the WTC. Right.

          Can someone please do us all a big favor and close this thread? Thank you.
          I've never seen THIS amount of nonsense in one thread.
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

          גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by JB007
            All right, then this is what huzbulla and hamas actually do in palastain. They're replying to the people who invaded their country with no rights at all.
            Plus, it might not be Ben Ladin at all, for example Israel has a big motivation and it's to spread hatres against moslems in the world and to be able to kill innocent civilians more and more.
            These disputes are the effort of NATO, the US WAS acting only on request of NATO in "Police Actions"... Now OBL has singled out the US in WTC destruction and countless loss of civilian life...

            The US has procured evidence that OBL's network IS responsible... This will not be handled using the taliban system of justice as OBL is only a guest of Afghanistan, the US has the right to make the call that he be tried in world court... The taliban has chosen that they support his actions by not handing him over and in fact are harboring him and all the members of his network... All of this was done with possible support by several nations and includes stock manipulation that is tracable raising the possiblity of a world war...

            Now the US is acting on its own accord WITH NATO supporting it... It became personal the moment those planes entered those buildings... The US is finished talking about it, they want him and his network and all parties involved, any nation that chooses to harbor him will be counted as part of his network...

            Glitch

            Comment


            • #81
              Who Benefits?
              The question no one dares to ask!
              by William Cooper
              http://williamcooper.com/

              Veritas News Service - Exclusive, September 15, 2001 -- Who benefits from
              the World Trade Center and Pentagon terrorist attacks? I can tell you that
              no Arab nation benefits. I can tell you that no Muslim benefits. So why
              would any of them mount an attack that even the most stupid idiot fanatic
              in the world would understand to be the instrument of the absolute
              condemnation and alienation of his cause by all humanity?

              Like most Americans I looked to the Arab world for the source of the
              attack, Not because it was the most obvious solution, but because I have
              been programed by the media to look only in that direction. I did not look
              elswhere until stories appeared that set alarm bells ringing. Are we being
              deceived and manipulated? Who benefits from these at! tacks?

              Questions that remain unanswered from the first World Trade Center Attack.

              1. Who is Josie Hadas?

              2. Where is Josie Hadas?

              3. What was the cargo that Josie Hadas hired Mohammad Salameh to move?

              4. Why have the police and the media not explicitly reported that bomb
              related wiring, instruction sheets and traces of explosives were found in
              the apartment of Josie Hadas and not in the apartment of Mohammad Salameh?

              5. Why did Mohammad Salameh go to the police station twice to make a report
              of the theft of the van if he was a terrorist?

              6. Why did Mohammad Salameh go to the Ryder van rental agency twice to
              collect a paltry $400.00 if he was a terrorist? Why did he rent the van in
              his own name if the use was to be a bombing?

              7. Why did Mohammad Salameh not run away or try to hide if he was guilty?

              8. Why was Mohammad Salameh's link to a given mosque so important while
              other crimin! als, such as Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Oliver North, Mike
              Milken, and most others were never linked to their religious affiliation or
              the church they attended.

              8. What was the real role of the FBI in the bombing?

              9. What was the role of the CIA in the lives of those accused?


              Points to ponder about the second World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks.

              1. Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said, "There

              is such a taboo on suicide in Islam, it is completely prohibited in Islam,
              that we find it inconceivable that somebody would invoke the name of God
              and then commit some act that is totally opposed to the faith."

              2. The video of Palistinians in the streets celebrating news of the attacks
              was made at around noon according to visible shadows. At the time the video
              was shot it had to have been near or after sunset in that part of the
              world. Therefore the video could not have been sho! t on the day or at the
              time claimed.

              3. Devout Muslims who would be willing to sacrifice themselves for their
              cause do not frequent bars and do not ever drink alchoholic beverages.

              4. A devout Muslim would not take a copy of his holy book the Quran to a
              bar and leave it behind when he left after spending an evening drinking,
              participating in lapdances, and bragging about pending bloodshed to take
              place the following day. Who is so stupid that they would believe this?

              5. Men who have been so careful during 5 years of planning, training, and
              careful preparations that never allowed even one leak do not brag the night
              before their mission that they are going to cause violence and bloodshed
              the following day, using credit cards with their correct names, allowing
              drivers licenses with photos to be xeroxed, nor do they spread
              incriminating evidence around like popcorn.

              6. A devout Muslim on the way to his death! would not leave his holy Quran
              in a parked car. He would take it with him.

              7. According to news accounts the perpetrators planned the attack as long
              ago as 5 years, trained to carry out the attack, pulled it off without a
              hitch, and no information regarding the attack was ever leaked to anyone.

              8. Reference #7. Now someone wants us to believe that these were a bunch of
              drunken fools who shot pistols in their homes, braggarts, who spoke of
              impending violence and bloodshed to everyone they met and left
              incriminating evidence everywhere. We are supposed to believe that by some
              incredible miracle they escaped the notice of every law enforcement and
              intelligence agency in the entire world. Now read #7 again.

              9. Why did the hi-jackers force passengers to call relatives?

              10. They were able to hi-jack 4 large commercial jets full of passengers
              without any problem.

              11. They were able to deviate from the flig! ht plan and crash into their
              targets without any effort from law enforcement or the military to stop
              them.

              12. The simultaneous hi-jackings of 4 large commercial jet aircraft did not
              alert anyone to the possibility of the impending attacks.

              13. Despite the evidence of wreckage strewn over several miles in
              Pennsylvania and the testimony of eye witnesses the government still denies
              that Flt-93 was shot down by an F-16 fighter aircraft that was identified
              as having flown for many miles alongside and behind the hi-jacked plane.
              Reference the links to the CNN Transcript and the link F-16 Fighter below:

              14. Within an hour of the attacks the FBI knew the names, addresses, flight
              schools they had attended, the aquaintences of the suspects, and had begun
              a nationwide roundup... yet they cannot find Chandra Levy nor can they say
              what happened to Jon Benet Ramsey. Pretty strange don't you think?

              So who benefits? Th! e answer is obvious and very disturbing. Everyone in the
              oil business will benefit, especially the Bush family and their business
              partners. Everyone in the defense industrial complex will benefit. The
              United Nations will benefit. The State of Israel will benefit bigtime.
              Tyranny in the name of security will benefit and rule over the American
              People. And don't be surprised if many Patriots and politically incorrect
              Americans begin to disappear overnight like the Jews and Gypsys in Nazi
              Germany.

              For more points to ponder and support for the above article please visit
              the following links.


              Who is Osama Bin Laden?
              http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html

              FBI Pressures Scientists to Lie!
              http://www.public-action.com/SkyWri...r/whitehur/fw_t
              es
              t.html

              Blindness & Blowback in the World Trade Center Case.
              http://www.yale.edu/ydn/paper/2.15....storyno.DA.html

              FBI Linked to Bombing
              http://www.louisbeam.com/fbilinked.htm

              FBI Bomb Builders Exposed
              http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur46.htm

              Save Your Children
              http://www.stolaf.edu/orgs/pjrn/apr00bombing.html

              Kenya/Tanzania Bombs: Perpetrators Caught?
              http://www.twf.org/News/Y1998/19980...rpetrators.html

              Profiling Islam as Terrorism
              http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/...ing_islam_as_te
              rr
              orism.htm

              Man charged in bombing of New York skyscraper!
              http://www-tech.mit.edu/V113/N11/bombing.11w.html

              Who did it and why?
              http://www.iiie.net/Articles/WTCbombing.html

              Final Examination
              http://www.fplc.edu/exams/trtfl93.htm

              Findings of the Muslim Experts
              http://www.islam.co.za/themessage/d.../S_emerson.html

              Zionist Propaganda and the World Wide Web
              http://www.ummah.org.uk/moa-on-line/liars.html

              FBI Ignored French Warning
              http://news.excite.com/news/r!
              /010913/05/news-attack-france-militant-dc

              Men Bragged of Attack!
              http://www.icflorida.com/partners/w...ytona_club.html


              Passengers forced to phone relatives!
              http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...09/12/uvict.xml
              &s
              Sheet=/news/2001/09/12/ixhome.html

              FBI Ignored Warnings
              http://www.newsmax.com/archives/art...13/171838.shtml


              Plot in Work 5 Years
              http://www.newsmax.com/archives/art...14/101424.shtml


              3 men in bar talked of impending bloodshed left Quran on barstool!
              http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m...p/20010913/us/a
              tt
              acks_florida_18.html

              CNN Transcript September 13th 11:43
              http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/13/bn.01.html

              F-16 Fighter with Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania
              http://www.ananova.com/news/story/s...8414.html?menu=

              German Police Confirm Iranian Deportee Phoned Warnings!
              http://www!
              .ananova.com/news/story/sm_398414.html?menu=

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by JB007
                Who Benefits?
                The question no one dares to ask!
                by William Cooper
                http://williamcooper.com/

                Veritas News Service - Exclusive, September 15, 2001 -- Who benefits from
                the World Trade Center and Pentagon terrorist attacks? I can tell you that
                no Arab nation benefits. I can tell you that no Muslim benefits. So why
                would any of them mount an attack that even the most stupid idiot fanatic
                in the world would understand to be the instrument of the absolute
                condemnation and alienation of his cause by all humanity?

                Like most Americans I looked to the Arab world for the source of the
                attack, Not because it was the most obvious solution, but because I have
                been programed by the media to look only in that direction. I did not look
                elswhere until stories appeared that set alarm bells ringing. Are we being
                deceived and manipulated? Who benefits from these at! tacks?

                Questions that remain unanswered from the first World Trade Center Attack.

                1. Who is Josie Hadas?

                2. Where is Josie Hadas?

                3. What was the cargo that Josie Hadas hired Mohammad Salameh to move?

                4. Why have the police and the media not explicitly reported that bomb
                related wiring, instruction sheets and traces of explosives were found in
                the apartment of Josie Hadas and not in the apartment of Mohammad Salameh?

                5. Why did Mohammad Salameh go to the police station twice to make a report
                of the theft of the van if he was a terrorist?

                6. Why did Mohammad Salameh go to the Ryder van rental agency twice to
                collect a paltry $400.00 if he was a terrorist? Why did he rent the van in
                his own name if the use was to be a bombing?

                7. Why did Mohammad Salameh not run away or try to hide if he was guilty?

                8. Why was Mohammad Salameh's link to a given mosque so important while
                other crimin! als, such as Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Oliver North, Mike
                Milken, and most others were never linked to their religious affiliation or
                the church they attended.

                8. What was the real role of the FBI in the bombing?

                9. What was the role of the CIA in the lives of those accused?


                Points to ponder about the second World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks.

                1. Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said, "There

                is such a taboo on suicide in Islam, it is completely prohibited in Islam,
                that we find it inconceivable that somebody would invoke the name of God
                and then commit some act that is totally opposed to the faith."

                2. The video of Palistinians in the streets celebrating news of the attacks
                was made at around noon according to visible shadows. At the time the video
                was shot it had to have been near or after sunset in that part of the
                world. Therefore the video could not have been sho! t on the day or at the
                time claimed.

                3. Devout Muslims who would be willing to sacrifice themselves for their
                cause do not frequent bars and do not ever drink alchoholic beverages.

                4. A devout Muslim would not take a copy of his holy book the Quran to a
                bar and leave it behind when he left after spending an evening drinking,
                participating in lapdances, and bragging about pending bloodshed to take
                place the following day. Who is so stupid that they would believe this?

                5. Men who have been so careful during 5 years of planning, training, and
                careful preparations that never allowed even one leak do not brag the night
                before their mission that they are going to cause violence and bloodshed
                the following day, using credit cards with their correct names, allowing
                drivers licenses with photos to be xeroxed, nor do they spread
                incriminating evidence around like popcorn.

                6. A devout Muslim on the way to his death! would not leave his holy Quran
                in a parked car. He would take it with him.

                7. According to news accounts the perpetrators planned the attack as long
                ago as 5 years, trained to carry out the attack, pulled it off without a
                hitch, and no information regarding the attack was ever leaked to anyone.

                8. Reference #7. Now someone wants us to believe that these were a bunch of
                drunken fools who shot pistols in their homes, braggarts, who spoke of
                impending violence and bloodshed to everyone they met and left
                incriminating evidence everywhere. We are supposed to believe that by some
                incredible miracle they escaped the notice of every law enforcement and
                intelligence agency in the entire world. Now read #7 again.

                9. Why did the hi-jackers force passengers to call relatives?

                10. They were able to hi-jack 4 large commercial jets full of passengers
                without any problem.

                11. They were able to deviate from the flig! ht plan and crash into their
                targets without any effort from law enforcement or the military to stop
                them.

                12. The simultaneous hi-jackings of 4 large commercial jet aircraft did not
                alert anyone to the possibility of the impending attacks.

                13. Despite the evidence of wreckage strewn over several miles in
                Pennsylvania and the testimony of eye witnesses the government still denies
                that Flt-93 was shot down by an F-16 fighter aircraft that was identified
                as having flown for many miles alongside and behind the hi-jacked plane.
                Reference the links to the CNN Transcript and the link F-16 Fighter below:

                14. Within an hour of the attacks the FBI knew the names, addresses, flight
                schools they had attended, the aquaintences of the suspects, and had begun
                a nationwide roundup... yet they cannot find Chandra Levy nor can they say
                what happened to Jon Benet Ramsey. Pretty strange don't you think?

                So who benefits? Th! e answer is obvious and very disturbing. Everyone in the
                oil business will benefit, especially the Bush family and their business
                partners. Everyone in the defense industrial complex will benefit. The
                United Nations will benefit. The State of Israel will benefit bigtime.
                Tyranny in the name of security will benefit and rule over the American
                People. And don't be surprised if many Patriots and politically incorrect
                Americans begin to disappear overnight like the Jews and Gypsys in Nazi
                Germany.

                For more points to ponder and support for the above article please visit
                the following links.


                Who is Osama Bin Laden?
                http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html

                FBI Pressures Scientists to Lie!
                http://www.public-action.com/SkyWri...r/whitehur/fw_t
                es
                t.html

                Blindness & Blowback in the World Trade Center Case.
                http://www.yale.edu/ydn/paper/2.15....storyno.DA.html

                FBI Linked to Bombing
                http://www.louisbeam.com/fbilinked.htm

                FBI Bomb Builders Exposed
                http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur46.htm

                Save Your Children
                http://www.stolaf.edu/orgs/pjrn/apr00bombing.html

                Kenya/Tanzania Bombs: Perpetrators Caught?
                http://www.twf.org/News/Y1998/19980...rpetrators.html

                Profiling Islam as Terrorism
                http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/...ing_islam_as_te
                rr
                orism.htm

                Man charged in bombing of New York skyscraper!
                http://www-tech.mit.edu/V113/N11/bombing.11w.html

                Who did it and why?
                http://www.iiie.net/Articles/WTCbombing.html

                Final Examination
                http://www.fplc.edu/exams/trtfl93.htm

                Findings of the Muslim Experts
                http://www.islam.co.za/themessage/d.../S_emerson.html

                Zionist Propaganda and the World Wide Web
                http://www.ummah.org.uk/moa-on-line/liars.html

                FBI Ignored French Warning
                http://news.excite.com/news/r!
                /010913/05/news-attack-france-militant-dc

                Men Bragged of Attack!
                http://www.icflorida.com/partners/w...ytona_club.html


                Passengers forced to phone relatives!
                http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...09/12/uvict.xml
                &s
                Sheet=/news/2001/09/12/ixhome.html

                FBI Ignored Warnings
                http://www.newsmax.com/archives/art...13/171838.shtml


                Plot in Work 5 Years
                http://www.newsmax.com/archives/art...14/101424.shtml


                3 men in bar talked of impending bloodshed left Quran on barstool!
                http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m...p/20010913/us/a
                tt
                acks_florida_18.html

                CNN Transcript September 13th 11:43
                http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/13/bn.01.html

                F-16 Fighter with Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania
                http://www.ananova.com/news/story/s...8414.html?menu=

                German Police Confirm Iranian Deportee Phoned Warnings!
                http://www!
                .ananova.com/news/story/sm_398414.html?menu=

                No one nation benefits, but there are individuals within nations that are under scrutiny as we speak that made certain put calls a week before the act clearly showing knowledge of the event....

                Media reports do not constitute admissable evidence, beyond that, no one cares.... The fact remains, it happened, now there is hell to pay....

                A non negotiable peacful resolution to this has been offered...

                It is now clear that it will not end with just bin laden...

                Glitch
                Last edited by Glitch; Sun 23rd Sep '01, 11:20am.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Your right Giltch

                  Your correct Giltch. I do believe this topic is most useless at this point though. I mean, peace has forsaken many nations and wars in the forums are better than bombing of innocent people. At least we can discuss our differences. But the differences are obvious and mute. I agree with much that is in this thread, but much of the conversation is mute when talking to different nations in here. The United States is not a perfect country. We do not intentionally hurt anyone when it comes to civilians. We do not go on weekly bombing campaigns for pleasure. We do defend freedom and we do work with other nations to work towards safety around the globe. Some of this is good, some would be better off left alone.

                  As far as what we have for a situation right now, the US was not looking for a war. We were not looking for a fight. And we were most definitely not looking for our own planes to be hijacked and crashed into over 6000 people. Some countries will of course say we deserved it. I as an American say no country deserves to lose innocent life. No not one. However, countries have a right to protect themselves. Not start wars or invade other nations. Most Americans would agree that we try to "Serve and Protect". But this effort on our part often looks as though we are just looking for a way to flex our muscles. Absolute nonsense. America loves peace time and enjoys seeing other countries get along. But with so many "haters" of different religions, ethnic backgrounds, etc... around the world I ask you this. What other country in the world has so many different religions, ethnic backgrounds, etc... that stand united as one nation? No not one. Where are the other melting pots of the world? The other countries around the globe have to pick battles with other nations because they have hate for diversities. They are seperatists and hate what they do not understand. I don't like everyone in America. I don't like what everyone in America does. But I have to love them.
                  For it is written, that there is one commandment that is greatest among men, to love each other as you would your creator.

                  Not only do the terrorists have to pay for their crimes against humanity, one day they will stand before their creator, wether it be Alla,Yahweh (YHWH Tetagrammaton), Buddah or the like.
                  Whomever gave the breath of life that they seek to take will one day face their maker.

                  BTW, everytime I hear of a foreign nation speak of Holy War I cannot help but laugh. There is no evidence written that such exists. The scripture is written to show that the earth itself is the creators footstool. Not one land Holy and one land pagan. Their are pagans in every land as there are upright and just men. The earth itself should be preserved by all men in all lands unto the creator. The words Holy War do not even belong together no more than sacred land or sacred cow. All was created by one omnipotent being. It just sounds like they worship war and power as far as I'm concerned. Just as Hitler did. Of course by all evidence found, the coward croaked himself as well as his wife and children after killing millions of people. Some god he was.

                  Good day to all nations, send us peace and smile so we can send it back to you, and whomever bombed us with our planes better find a very deep cave and go there now. It's not like you would face us like a real warrior anyhow. You know, toe to toe, eye to eye. Yes I am the one who killed your innocent people and people from other nations. What are you going to do about it? Let's fight. ......No, do as your type does, sucker punch and run to your caves wimps.

                  That's my last thoughts and my last post for this thread.
                  Hooper
                  Last edited by Hooper; Sun 23rd Sep '01, 1:04pm.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Glitch



                    The US has on occasion through provisions by NATO provided weapons to balance power in specific regions, this is something every member of NATO has done in the past... That is its purpose, not saying I agree with it but that is a peace through arms thing that you probably do not have the stomach for while you thumb your nose at the US... (kick 'em when their down?) -nice tact...

                    So the US isn't very popular with you, yet it is comprised of members that were once of your nation as it is with every nation...


                    Maybe I bad explain.
                    I not say that is not popular to me.
                    I like USA, 'll move to USA in the next year.
                    But you must see outside of your home. Nobody likes USA, USA has sunked a lot of countries under dictatorship.


                    Fact of the matter is that osama bin laden flushed the terrestrial toilet with the creation of his terrorist network spanning of sixty countries, he has taken lives without descrimination and will continue on a larger scale as he gains more powerful weapons...

                    It is evident you have seen this up close, yet your country lacks the balls to do something about it, that is your right, one of the few you have left isn't it?
                    Yep, one of the few that we have.
                    If is that a Irony, you're a moron. If not, well, I don't undestand what do you mean.


                    osama bin laden should have listened to his father in his teachings in saying "let sleeping dogs lie"

                    The US people refuse to give up their rights in yielding to this terrorist, terrorism provides no means of coexistance or reasonable degree of safety to civilian population and the people will not stand for it...
                    Again and again. USA supported, financied and armed terrorist to fight to another country. Or you don't knew it?


                    They have waged a "jihad" or "Holy War" in the name of the Islamic religion for twenty years against "the west", til now it has been ignorable, that no longer remains... the dogs have been awakened and this very well could become a world war...

                    Simply depends on the Islamic people condemning bin ladens actions or supporting them, there simply is no nuetral position on this as President Bush did not provide that option, it is the only way to be sure... That is why it is called war...

                    Glitch
                    I believe that you Hear Bush say" that not this of our side will be our enemy " (or something like that) . That does not sound as a threat? What country less powerful could refuse ? Let us decide that at the present time the U.S.A. is the most powerful country of the Earth
                    Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                    LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Jedito


                      Maybe I bad explain.
                      I not say that is not popular to me.
                      I like USA, 'll move to USA in the next year.
                      But you must see outside of your home. Nobody likes USA, USA has sunked a lot of countries under dictatorship.

                      If you like the US as it was, you most probably will not like it anymore, we no longer have the right to privacy to make way for security to prevent terrorist attacks... You may want to show your centiment as they body cavity search you on your way into the US and hold you in quarantine for a time as they check all of your ties for possible terrorist links.... credit to OBL and network...

                      Americans believe that if they are not breaking any law, that the gov't has no right in their business and I agree with that, now that can be no more, I'm holding OBL personally responsible for having to change my way of life...



                      Yep, one of the few that we have.
                      If is that a Irony, you're a moron. If not, well, I don't undestand what do you mean.
                      OBL has flushed the earth and it is right now circling down the toilet fast...


                      Again and again. USA supported, financied and armed terrorist to fight to another country. Or you don't knew it?
                      The US has on occasion through provisions by NATO provided weapons to balance power in specific regions, this is something every member of NATO has done in the past... That is its purpose...


                      I believe that you Hear Bush say" that not this of our side will be our enemy " (or something like that) . That does not sound as a threat? What country less powerful could refuse ? Let us decide that at the present time the U.S.A. is the most powerful country of the Earth
                      The US is quite possibly the most powerful country in of the Earth, but this does not hold without responsibility, there is talk of US being imperialistic and why doesn't it utilize this, quite simple, the US doesn't want to be imperialistic, it is a democratic society...

                      Glitch

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Glitch



                        If you like the US as it was, you most probably will not like it anymore, we no longer have the right to privacy to make way for security to prevent terrorist attacks... You may want to show your centiment as they body cavity search you on your way into the US and hold you in quarantine for a time as they check all of your ties for possible terrorist links.... credit to OBL and network...

                        Americans believe that if they are not breaking any law, that the gov't has no right in their business and I agree with that, now that can be no more, I'm holding OBL personally responsible for having to change my way of life...




                        OBL has flushed the earth and it is right now circling down the toilet fast...



                        The US has on occasion through provisions by NATO provided weapons to balance power in specific regions, this is something every member of NATO has done in the past... That is its purpose...

                        I repeat!.

                        USA has trained, supported and finnanced to Osama Bin Laden.
                        Not NATO, CIA do it.


                        The US is quite possibly the most powerful country in of the Earth, but this does not hold without responsibility, there is talk of US being imperialistic and why doesn't it utilize this, quite simple, the US doesn't want to be imperialistic, it is a democratic society...

                        Glitch
                        Installing Dictatorship all over Latin America, doesn't look the correct way to defend the democracy. Right?
                        Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                        LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Jedito

                          I repeat!.

                          USA has trained, supported and finnanced to Osama Bin Laden.
                          Not NATO, CIA do it.
                          We are not without our failures being comprised of humans, the case is not closed yet... Once a failure is discovered, it is corrected... The US did place the taliban in power at the request of Pakistan as they stated that the taliban would be the best choice for afghanistan... 138 million anually in aid, how much of that did they use for weapons... It's like giving money to a bum on the side of the street, he just buys more booze or in this case, weapons... CIA has had very little to do with that region other than observation, it's focus has been in your area... for that matter what they did down there landed most of them getting pink slipped...


                          Installing Dictatorship all over Latin America, doesn't look the correct way to defend the democracy. Right?
                          Maybe you should make your case with NATO, this would be the democratic thing to do...

                          But you will have to consider that there will be more intervention within your gov't, the question you need to ask yourself is will this be a change for the better or worse...

                          At present, the world is always changing, you do have the ability to make a difference within your own country by your own peoples hand, and trust me, it feels alot better to do it all on your own without the aid of another entity... But if your case presented to NATO denotes a change required, it can make it alot easier and quicker for you...

                          Glitch
                          Last edited by Glitch; Sun 23rd Sep '01, 6:15pm.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Apprehension sets in..

                            Very rarely do things scare me, but as I study this more and more does the magnitude of the problem become apparent ...... and friends, it scares me.

                            Horrible events! Terrible consequences ..... A little insight into how these crazy fanatics think and why this will be such a difficult fight.

                            Imagine for a second the following ..... You go to visit your mother one evening and, as you approach the house, you hear screams. You run inside and, to your absolute horror, see that your beloved mother is being sexually assaulted (raped) by a stranger. At that very moment ...... what exactly would you do?

                            Chances are, if you are a female you will scream as loud as you can and call for police/help. If you are male, 99.99% of you will do exactly the same thing ..... kill the bastard!

                            In the eyes of these crazy religious fanatics this is exactly what they are doing : killing the bastard (the latter being the United States). For years now the very reserved islamic countries have been subjected to westernisation. There is now a McDonalds beside a mosque (house of prayer), movies are not censored any more, and some islamic countries even allow topless dancing. All this came about because of foreign (mostly western) labour that temporarily moved to those countries on work contracts, mostly the oil industry. Western "entertainment havens" had to be set up to make these contract workers "feel at home". In the eyes of these fanatics, their country, their motherland has been raped, their religion has been ridiculed, their beliefs are being laughed at. They have since and are now engaged in "killing the bastard that raped their motherland". This is no different from the beliefs of Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma city bomber). Very fortunately he was only one son.

                            The very scary thing is that this extreme-islamic motherland has many many sons (and daughters) and they all see it the same way and constantly recruit more and more sons and daughters to "protect/avenge their motherland". You will notice, however, that it is almost exclusively the sons who are engaged in this act of revenge-killing (confirming the earlier example I gave). The daughters are simply engaged in screaming and calling for help.

                            So now you see why this worries me just a little. I have no doubt that the US army/navy force is the most advanced on earth and that they can blow the planet out of existence in under 15 minutes, let alone capture one insignificant religious fanatic by the name Oussama Bin Laden. My concern is that no-one is looking at the core of the problem. If only the US and other western allies collectively engaged in a simple PR campaign to educate the people of all islamic nations of everyone's wishes of good will and peaceful coexistence, this would be solved once and for all. It is not the arab governments that need this PR campaign. It is the ordinary people within those governments. It is there that this fanatical extreme behaviour is born in a controlled environment, a byproduct of being isolated from the rest of the world.

                            Some of this is very simple psychology. Just as the kid in school that was isolated and ridiculed and laughed at finally lashed out and killed half his class, so are some of this people lashing out for being isolated and ridiculed for so long. Like I said, only some of this is very simple psychology. The rest is ...... simply scary.....

                            SillyAlien

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              The other scary thing...

                              The other thing that scares me is the Mayan calendar. Everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief when the world did not end at the new millennium on Jan.01 200, or at the real millennium on Jan.01 2001.

                              We now have the Mayan calendar to look forward to. According to this accurate forecasting tool, this cycle of civilization can start packing its bags somewhere around 2012.

                              Gee.... I wonder how my RRSP's are doing

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: Apprehension sets in..

                                Originally posted by SillyAlien
                                Very rarely do things scare me, but as I study this more and more does the magnitude of the problem become apparent ...... and friends, it scares me.

                                Horrible events! Terrible consequences ..... A little insight into how these crazy fanatics think and why this will be such a difficult fight.

                                Imagine for a second the following ..... You go to visit your mother one evening and, as you approach the house, you hear screams. You run inside and, to your absolute horror, see that your beloved mother is being sexually assaulted (raped) by a stranger. At that very moment ...... what exactly would you do?

                                Chances are, if you are a female you will scream as loud as you can and call for police/help. If you are male, 99.99% of you will do exactly the same thing ..... kill the bastard!

                                In the eyes of these crazy religious fanatics this is exactly what they are doing : killing the bastard (the latter being the United States). For years now the very reserved islamic countries have been subjected to westernisation. There is now a McDonalds beside a mosque (house of prayer), movies are not censored any more, and some islamic countries even allow topless dancing. All this came about because of foreign (mostly western) labour that temporarily moved to those countries on work contracts, mostly the oil industry. Western "entertainment havens" had to be set up to make these contract workers "feel at home". In the eyes of these fanatics, their country, their motherland has been raped, their religion has been ridiculed, their beliefs are being laughed at. They have since and are now engaged in "killing the bastard that raped their motherland". This is no different from the beliefs of Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma city bomber). Very fortunately he was only one son.

                                The very scary thing is that this extreme-islamic motherland has many many sons (and daughters) and they all see it the same way and constantly recruit more and more sons and daughters to "protect/avenge their motherland". You will notice, however, that it is almost exclusively the sons who are engaged in this act of revenge-killing (confirming the earlier example I gave). The daughters are simply engaged in screaming and calling for help.

                                So now you see why this worries me just a little. I have no doubt that the US army/navy force is the most advanced on earth and that they can blow the planet out of existence in under 15 minutes, let alone capture one insignificant religious fanatic by the name Oussama Bin Laden. My concern is that no-one is looking at the core of the problem. If only the US and other western allies collectively engaged in a simple PR campaign to educate the people of all islamic nations of everyone's wishes of good will and peaceful coexistence, this would be solved once and for all. It is not the arab governments that need this PR campaign. It is the ordinary people within those governments. It is there that this fanatical extreme behaviour is born in a controlled environment, a byproduct of being isolated from the rest of the world.

                                Some of this is very simple psychology. Just as the kid in school that was isolated and ridiculed and laughed at finally lashed out and killed half his class, so are some of this people lashing out for being isolated and ridiculed for so long. Like I said, only some of this is very simple psychology. The rest is ...... simply scary.....

                                SillyAlien

                                I believe that there is fear of threats made on both sides that is creating this, it is an unfortunate side effect of some 6500+ people that lost their life...

                                A new fear has arrisen with the threat of "Holly War", a closer look into the Koran has been taken and Muslim people here have been questioned on it, it is not good news and the people are now becomming aware of what the Islamic religion feels about other religions and what "The West" could mean... It doesn't look as if peaceful coexistance is a compatible option... I don't think there will be much talk implemented on part of the US people to resolve this now...

                                This is what I meant by flushing the terrestrial toilet...

                                Glitch

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X