X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnFire
    replied
    JB007 - You are disgraceful excuse for a human being. I can't even believe your anti-semetism is allowed on this board, you hate monger. I'm not here to discuss religion (I could careless actually), you are the one who keeps bringing it into the conversation so I feel the need to respond. So sad that our world is infested with people like you. Your last post isn't even worth discussion, you are a disgusting human being. End of freaking story.
    Last edited by OnFire; Sun 30 Sep '01, 10:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Wow! ...take 2

Let's try this one more time...

Have you seen this ?

Edited: Sorry, found out this is a fake
    Last edited by Al Zander; Sun 30 Sep '01, 6:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Wow!

repost later

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    And furthermore, if you cannot control the dangerous element within your own people, we will be happy to, but you will have to understand the demenor in which it will be done with, will reflect the loss of 6500+ lives that were lost worldwide... heh, the "Reasonable Force" laws only apply to US soil...

Can you hear it comming...?

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    We're getting a little OT here, fact of the matter is that the US WTC is laying in rubble now with over 6500 dead... we're comin...

Hell hath like no fury like a woman scorn...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    View / read this:
    http://www.vbhacks.com/mideasttruth.pps
    (download first)

Leave a comment:

• JB007
    replied
    Read this:

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina: "I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. "In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian Religion upon which that nation is founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
    For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, should the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are Vampires, and Vampires do not live on Vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution in less than 200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government [which they have done -- they have changed it from a Republic to a Democracy], for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them sustenance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, Gentlemen, are Asiatics; let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A Leopard cannot change its spots.

Jews are asiatics, they are a menace to this country if permitted entrance and should be excluded by this Constitution." (by Benjamin Franklin, who was one of the six founding fathers designated to draw up The Declaration of Independence. He spoke before the Constitutional Congress in May 1787, and asked that Jews be barred from immigrating to America. The above are his exact words as quoted from the diary of General Charles Pickney of Charleston, S.C.).

Leave a comment:

• JB007
    replied
    OnFire, it seems that you've a problem with reading my posts. I said that Jews lived there for a very short period and then left the land and that was not by force. They went to another land to find more life resources and they never come back until ...
    I didn't say muslims come first to it. But they lived there ( and will live ) for a longer period.

Code:
    Where do you think Islam originated from
    Islam is the word of the God. I don't want to go into these subjects because this is not a suitable place to discuss such subjects. If you are trying to spread hatres and agner then this is the wrong place.

Leave a comment:

• bioclef
    replied
    Re: Re: Palestine Timeline

Originally posted by OnFire

The history of Palestine written by a Muslim. Gee there's a real objective source. Funny how you say Muslims lived their first. How is that considering Judaism is the older religion? Where do you think Islam originated from??
    Okay.. u are not jewish.. n u don't study history (all the 7 religion bibles)

and i hate politicsss and talking about religion in this kinda forum cos it will bring us (all good friends) to hate each other..

Leave a comment:

• OnFire
    replied
    Re: Palestine Timeline

Originally posted by thewitt
    Here's a brief timeline of the history of the region of the world collectively known as Palestine for anyone interested.

http://www.palestine-net.com/history/bhist.html

-t
    The history of Palestine written by a Muslim. Gee there's a real objective source. Funny how you say Muslims lived their first. How is that considering Judaism is the older religion? Where do you think Islam originated from??
    Last edited by OnFire; Fri 28 Sep '01, 12:36pm.

Leave a comment:

• OnFire
    replied
    Originally posted by JB007

Yes, we DO have the right to take your land for simple reason: It's not yours and won't be yours.
    First of all genius, I am an American, not an Isreali. Secondly, Jews were banished or expelled thousands of years ago from Palestine, are you casually forgetting that you moron? They didn't leave there voluntarily you anti-semetic dishrag.

And you know what, if we really wanted, we could get the Israelis out, then just nuke the whole Middle East and that would take care of everything. Bet that hurts huh?

The sad thing is I KNOW you don't condemn the attacks on the US, so please drop the fake BS that you feel bad about it. You don't, and we don't need your hypocritical sentiments anyway.

And you know what, if you killed all the Jews and took over Isreal, that is irrrelevant, because you'd just find something else to hate. That is a SAD fact of life. Eradicating all the Jews is just the start.
    Last edited by OnFire; Fri 28 Sep '01, 12:38pm.

Leave a comment:

• thewitt
    replied
    Palestine Timeline

Here's a brief timeline of the history of the region of the world collectively known as Palestine for anyone interested.

http://www.palestine-net.com/history/bhist.html

-t

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    replied
    Just to let you all know what your playin with... When the US posture went to condition D on Sept 11, this is the same as defcon 1, this means the US went to forced readyness posture, which means that every thermonuclear weapon was immediately fueled and ready for someone to put their coffee down on or lean on the button....

On top of that, I wonder who wrote the microcode in these things...? And just how stable is it...? It would be interesting that the end of the world was caused by a buggy bit of code or a bad cell in memory within one of the microcontrollers...

You all know what war means, but there is are unseen elements...

-Yes, the whoops ... Sorry factor applies too...

The US could start a nuclear winter if every warhead was detonated on their own soil, still no one of this earth would survive, guess what would happen if the US used the terrorist suicidal thought process....? Of course fighting them could mean lowering values to theirs anyway...

Your book depicts that of one view at one point in time in a constantly changing world, crime is uncovered everyday, it's not the Bible or the Quran... There's no point living your life by it...

You're gov'ts should get a better grip on your people or they will eventually be held accountable, there will be peace on earth one way or another... which way, remains to be seen....

Someone needs to point out that these young reprogrammed terrorists are dying for bin laden, not Alah... same principles stated above will eventually apply... If you really want to look at it from the prospective of religion, Bush is a christian... Same outcome on both paths...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by JB007
    Well, I repeat my suggestion, read "Silent No More" by Paul Findley, a member of congress for 22 years. You can find this book at Amazon. He explains everything behind the United States policies and who actually makes the decisions.
    I got a suggestion for you: Go home.

(great now I'm gonna get flamed)

Leave a comment:

• JB007
    replied
    Well, I repeat my suggestion, read "Silent No More" by Paul Findley, a member of congress for 22 years. You can find this book at Amazon. He explains everything behind the United States policies and who actually makes the decisions.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X